Blood Is Thicker Than Water Pt 2

Chapter 118

Chapter 118

Nicole sees Sue marching down, she gathered what she could as she reached up and pried his hand off.

"No!" Jakob shouted.

Dom felt his heart drop in that single moment when he watched her body fall.

"Nicole!"

Mia eyes widened seeing the car fly pass them.

Tyler sped over and let's go of wheel.

"Now!"

Xander quickly took over.

Tyler caught Nicole right at the last minute as she dropped down in the front, her upper body landing in the lap of Xander as she fell across them.

Switching his foot, and gears, Tyler hits the brakes, sending the car in reverse.

Otto eyes widened. He pressed the ear piece. "Somebody tell me right now how those two are still alive?!"

Relief on the face of Dom, Jakob and Mia.

Tyler put it back in drive as he drove ahead.

Xander sat back with a deep sigh. "I thought your near death experiences were done after London."

Nicole looked up at him in relief, heaving her own sigh.

Lifting up in Tyler's lap—she looked to the drop, seeing how close she was to dying.

"Just like the D.R., huh?" Tyler asked making Nicole look at him wide eyed. "Told you I'd find you."

Smiling, she sighs in relief and held on to him.

Those same eyes see Jakob but caught the figure walking up, making her pull away. "Behind you!"