Merry Christmas Pt 3

Bonus Chapter

Bonus Chapter

Brian and Ramsey helped the kids put together some of their toys. Mia had Olivia in her lap as Han sat next to her showing the little gift he had got for her.

Little Brian looked at his drivable toy car that Tej had got him.

"This is sad." Roman shakes his head. "I just want to know when can we go back to the good old days when kids asked for blocks?"

Tej smirks. "You just mad that none of them playing with the board games you got them."

Brian folds his arms. "Really, Rome?"

"What?" Roman hands went to his chest. "So I'm bad for being educational?"

Brian motions a hand down. "You got one of them a puzzle."

"That's good brain work!"

Tej wags a finger when a thought came to mind. "Let me ask you something. When's the last time your old ass sat down and did a puzzle?"

"You can't be serious." Ramsey looks up.

"Shhh, shh." Tej motions to Roman. "I'll give you five hundred right now if you can tell me."

"I did a puzzle."

Brian brow raised. "When?"

"Yall remember." Roman scoffs. "You know. It was that day."

"Yeah, but refresh our memories on which day." Tej asks him.

Dom walked in talking to Tyler.

"Tyler remembers!" Roman came over to him.

A double take. "Huh?" He was confused when Roman threw an arm over him. "What do I remember?"