I Got No Choice!

Chapter Ninety-Two

Chapter Ninety-Two

The lights had gotten cut back on in the base area after the explosion had knocked some of them out.

Everyone sat around trying to get shake off everything that had happened. Back up had came in to give a hand to people, and help those who had gotten injured. Techs worked on the computers to try and get them up and running.

Hobbs eyes went to Nicole who still sat in the same spot, her legs propped as she rested her elbows on her knees. Hair still covering most of her face, she hadn't lifted her head since Dom walked out.

Looking down to Letty who sat on the steps, his heart ached for the both of them. It had been hard to tell them what Dom had done but this had been even harder to watch.

Deckard walked down the steps.

"And what is he doing?" Tej questions.

Deckard walks by them. "Something above both of your intelligence, that's for sure."

Roman head withdrew. "E-Excuse me? I got, good grades."

"That vocabulary is not showing that." Tej shakes his head.

Unbuttoning his suit jacket, he walked in front of Nicole. A slight sigh under his breath, as he looks down at her---he stooped down.

"Come on. You've been sitting in glass for almost thirty minutes." He looks at her. Nicole teary gaze stayed on the exit until he snaps his fingers in front of her face. "Hey," Letting her eyes drift over to him, his eyes for once softened. "It's time to get up." Nicole nods letting her tears fall. "I got you."

He held out his hand for her.

Nicole gives him the uninjured one and lets Deckard pull her out of the glass and up to her feet.

Roman smacked Tej arm. "Now why didn't you go over there and do that?" Tej head tilts giving him a look.

Hobbs walks down and places a hand on Letty's shoulder, she looks up at him briefly.