Chapter118:The Incident Part Three

January 7th
The Hospital
9:15 am

Everybody was at the hospital waiting for the news about Cole  and Justin was pacing around the place.

"Justin can you relax and please sit down." Thomas said.

"No Dad I can't okay and all I want to know if Cole is going to make it or not because it have been three hours since he got here." Justin said.

"Hey look we all waiting for the doctor to come and tell us but you should get yourself something to eat since you been here half the day."

"What if-"

"Son I will call you if the doctor say something bad or good about Cole."

Justin sighed and then looked at his father with a tired look on his face.

"Okay Dad."

Justin left to go to the hospital's cafeteria to see if there was something to eat even though the food there is disgusting but he have to eat something.

"Jesus Christ where the hell is that doctor?"Grandpa said.

The doctor walked toward to them in the hallways and was coming out of the room that Cole was placed in.

"I guess some of you are family members of Cole and I have some news that you may like." Doctor Lancaster said.

"Can you tell us if my son is okay or not." Mom says.

"Your son is alive and okay now but we had some problems."

"What problems?" Grandma asked.

"We had to revive him back three times because his body was dying slowly while we pumping the drugs out of his stomach so he is fine and sleeping on the hospital bed.

S/N:I don't know a lot of things about medical stuffs including what happened after surviving an overdose.

"Also I know you guys want to see him but there is some questions I need to ask you about." The doctor said.

*************
As Cole opened his eyes, all he saw was a dark empty room.

He was confused about what is going on and all he want to know if he was dead or still alive.

He knows he could imagine his family sad and mourning his 'death' and he feel bad for leaving them like this.

"Cole."

He turned around to see who was calling his name and his dad was standing right next to him

"Dad?" Cole asked.

"Yes it is me Cole". Dad said.

"Am I in heaven?" Cole questions.

Frankie chuckled. "No you are not because you are not ready to be here and you know you have a lot of special things in your life to do."

"Like what?"

"Your music career,family, friends and your life son."

Cole sighed. "My career will only be good because of you and everything else I don't know."

"Don't say that okay because the day you were born had I always knew you were gonna have a lot of special talents in your life and you know you would do it on you because you don't need me for it."

"Yeah that's true Dad."

"I know you have been dealing with a lot of things but overdosing or killing yourself is not the solution for it. ". Dad said.

"Think about your family and friends, you don't think that your mom wouldn't be herself and think that she failed you as your mother especially when it is sad to bury your own child before you. He also added.