Chapter23:Laughing Matters

"If I had a penny for every time Cole does something stupid, I would be rich." Justin said

"Wait aren't you rich?" Cole asked.

"Yes but that is not the point." Justin said

"People really need to stay out of my relationship." Cole said.

"Then why do you always complain?" Sammy said.

"I don't always complain and I know it is unhealthy but come on I love her guys." He said.

"Yeah uncle Julio was right, he does lie a lot because he knows he doesn't mean it." Jonathan said.

"Oh wait hold on how many of you guys are betting on my relationship?" Cole asked."

"Just six people." Justin said.

"Okay let me guess you, Jonathan, Marcus,Spencer, James and Sammy are all betting?" Cole questioned.

"Yep." Sammy said.

"Wow that is just something but look watch me still be with Maddie until the day we turn old." Cole replied.

Sammy,Justin and Jonathan looked at each other and then broke into laughter.

"Cole you are so funny." Justin said.

"Haha very funny guys." Cole said sarcastically.

"Hey guys." Gabriella said as she walked into the living room.

"Is my mom still here?"Justin asked.

"Yeah aunt Vanessa let me in and she is in the kitchen." She said.

S/N:You know if I didn't had a new phone, I would have deleted all of my stories on my old account cause I know some of y'all will be confused.🙃

"Oh okay even though she said she will be out for two hours." He said.

"That was two hours ago dumbass." Jonathan said

"Yeah yeah I know." Justin said as he rolled his eyes.

"So what were you guys talking about?"

"Just some things." Cole replied quickly.

"Hey are you guys hungry?" Vanessa, their aunt and Justin and Jonathan's mom said.

Some yes and no's were heard.

"Okay lunch will be ready in a hour." She said.

******
"So you didn't officially accept the deal but you are here sometimes." Blake said.

"I am tired of people asking me a lot of questions about my music career and if I am taking it seriously which I am." Cole said.

"Yeah true but no offense why join the same record company that was your dad was signed to before he passed and you said you want to make a name out of yourself instead of people knowing you because of your father ." He asked.

"Yeah I don't know why and I mean I should had signed to VoiceOfSteel if I wanted to." Cole said sarcastically.

"I mean I couldn't care what other people think and besides Roger is the only one that honestly doesn't mention my dad every time we talk so yeah." Cole said.

"What career would you have if singing didn't work out?" Blake asked.

"Probably an actor or a music teacher even though school is not my thing but what about you?" Cole said.

"I think whatever interest me the most is what I want as a career."

"Yeah good point and let me teach you something because the last time I was here, you were little bit off key when you were playing the guitar."

"Really I was?"

"Yeah you were but don't worry I also will teach you some songs as well."