Chapter94: Thanksgiving Part Four

It was now eight-fifty-five and Cole now just woke up. The fever he had was barely gone but he didn't feel like he had the urge to throw up anyway.

As he stretched and yawned, a message was shown on his phone so he grabbed his phone to see five missed calls and text messages from his family and Maddie.

He decided to ignore the messages that Maddie sent him and got up to go to the bathroom so he could get ready.

One hour later after taking a shower and getting dressed, he went downstairs to the kitchen to grab something light to eat.

Cole opened the fridge to see if there was any foods left which there was so he grabbed the leftover Chinese food and heated it up in the microwave.

His phone started to buzz and he rolled his eyes at the contact name before answering the call.

"Maddie I told you I will talk to you later." Cole said.

"I know but I just want to apologize for what happened today." Maddie said.

"Look I forgive you but give me some time because there is too much to handle right now."

"Okay just talk to me when you are ready Cole."

Cole sighed and took out the reheated leftovers out of the microwave which he started to eat.

"Yeah I gotta go bye Maddie." Cole said before hanging up the phone.

While he was eating his noodles, the thoughts he had about Maddie were something he needs to get over with it and try to find to way to tell her everything before it keeps ending bad for him.

Also in his mind right now, he feel like drinking but doesn't want to at all even though he should because of everything.

..............................

It was ten-thirty in the night and Cole walked inside his grandfather's home to see everyone eating and talking. Some were watching a football games and the kids are probably playing outside with someone keeping an eye on them.

"And I thought you would be a no show but you came." Grandpa said.

"Yeah I did." Cole said.