Chapter105:What If?

December 23rd

⚠️:Suicidal thoughts,  death, mentions of blood and drug overdose.

What if you actually end it all and the pain would be gone forever?

What if people don't notice the pain that you are feeling?

"What if you stop thinking about it and actually do it?"

"What if people tell you to actually give up on yourself and you believe them?

What if-

The microwave beeps and Cole took the popcorn out of there then grabbed an large bowl to dump the popcorn in.

"What is taking so long with the popcorn Cole?" Jonathan asked.

"I am coming with it relax." Cole said before walking to the living room and putting the popcorn bowl on the table.

"It is crazy that this year is about to be over soon." Justin said.

"Yeah it is wild but hey maybe 2012 will be better for us." Sammy said.

"Yeah maybe." Cole said.

What if you end  it right now?

What if you just die right now and let that pain go away forever even though you won't come back alive.

What if every problems that you had in your life was solved with a solution which is-

"Hey guys I am going to the bathroom, I will be right back." Cole said before getting up from the couch and went upstairs across the hall to go to the bathroom.

As he turned the bathroom lights on and closed the door, he looked at the mirror for an minute before turning the faucet on and splashed some water on his face.

What if you grab some drugs and overdose knowing you don't want to be here anymore.

What if your life was a dream and you are just in a dark cold place with nothing in it.

You know Cole just think about it and listen to the voices in your head.

You ain't crazy but you know your life been  fucked up due to the drugs and the alcohol.

You know you don't want any help and besides all right now you could do is kill yourself.

Kill yourself........

Kill yourself.......

Kill yourself and I know there would be a lot of people that will blame themselves for your death.

If you want to know what the taste of death feel like then grab a knife and cut yourself to watch yourself to bleed to death or grabbed a rope to hang yourself so people can see your-

Cole punched the mirror  in anger and winced seeing some broken glass on his hand.

"Hey Cole are you okay?" Justin asked from outside the bathroom.

"Yeah I am fine." Cole said.

"Are you sure?" Justin yelled.

"Yeah I am sure Justin." Cole said.