Chapter117:The Incident Part Two

6:35 pm

"So you finally did it." Lianni said.

"Yep and I hope I don't regret it."  Cole said.

"Please don't tell me you have second thoughts right now."

Cole chuckled and then rolled his eyes at her.

"Nah I don't but right now I just want to focus on myself and maybe in the future there would be someone for me."

"It have been twenty-four yet and it sound like you missed her?"

"I don't okay and besides what's going on since you have been traveling like for the past two months."

Cole took a sip of his drink and then went on his phone so he could delete and block Maddie's numb

"This job had me so stressful like right now I hope I don't have another booking this month or next month." She said.

"Yeah I can relate to that because it is really crazy." Cole spoke.

"Exactly."

The fact right now he is talking and smiling shows that Cole really hate what he is about to do tonight.

He tuned out of the conversation that he was having with his friend and was thinking about everything.

Is it worth it to kill myself and knowing that people would blame themselves for my death?

"Cole are you okay?" Lianni asked while snapping her fingers at Cole to get his attention.

Cole snapped out of his thoughts and sighed.

"Yeah I am fine." Cole said.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah I am sure, it is just that I have been thinking about a lot of things."

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"I don't feel like talking about it right now."

"Okay."

************

10:56 pm

Cole was outside smoking and didn't feel like going back inside the house.

He wanted to clear his mind and be alone for a while.

As he looked up at the dark sky and closed his eyes wishing that everything in his life will be better than it was in the past.

He felt a hand on his shoulder and opened his eyes then turned around to see that it was his grandfather.

"What's bothering you Cole?" Grandpa asked.

"A lot of things but I don't know if I should keep doing my life like this." Cole said.

"Yeah I understand but you gotta know that life have no meaning and the outcome of it is always different." Grandpa said.

Cole sighed. "Yeah I know Grandpa but it is just too stressful."

"What are you thinking right now?"

I am thinking about ending my life tonight but I can't tell you because I know you would try to stop me.

"I thinking about a lot of things right now."

"Let's see you are still thinking about-"

"I broke up with her today."

"Really?" He questioned with a concerned look on his face.