Chapter93:Thanksgiving Part Three

"Maddie I can't do this okay I just can't." Cole said before unlocking the bathroom door so he could leave.

"Wait let just talk about this." Maddie said.

"I need some time to think about things and then we will talk because I don't want to do something that I will fucking regret." Cole said.

"What would you regret Cole?" Maddie asked.

Cole sighed in frustration and licked his lips before looking at Maddie.

The thing he might regret is fucking her hard-on that bathroom sink right now.

"Maddie I gotta go and I will talk to you later."

"Wait how about you stay for dessert and then you could leave."

"Look I am sorry but I can't stay here anymore."

Cole went downstairs and put his shoes on before leaving but someone stopped him.

"Are you leaving right now?"

"Yeah I am Ms.Parker because my mom really needs me right now and it is urgent."

He felt bad for lying to her but he had to leave to get away from someone.

"Okay and tell your mom I said hi." Ms. Parker said.

"I will tell her that and have a great thanksgiving." Cole said with a fake smile on his face.

"Hold on before you leave, did you talk to Maddie?" She asked.

"Yeah I did but we are gonna talk more next week."

"Okay and have a great day."

"I will."

***********

Cole drove to his grandfather's house where everybody was at. He parked in the driveway and then immediately got out of the car to throw up .

"Shit are you okay?" Diego III asked.

"Yeah I am fine, it is just something I ate earlier." Cole said.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah I am sure and I think I am stay out here for a minute before going inside."

"I am going to stay here with you and also did you ate something bad?"

"No I didn't and yes their foods were seasoned very well and cooked."

"Well I mean you can't trust some white people with their cooking but you know."

"Don't you have a mom that is white?" Cole asked in a curious way.

"Yes I do and I wasn't talking about her even though it was better than other white people's cooking." Diego III said.

Cole chuckled. " Okay."

"So no food poisoning and it have to be something else."

"I don't feel like talking about it right now."

"You don't have to unless you feel like you want to talk about it."

"Yeah I know." Cole said before puking on the grass again.

"How about you go home and get some rest."

"Nah I can't."

"Look it is like four in the afternoon and we probably won't eat until nine or ten so you got time to rest and take some medicine."

Cole sighed and cleaned himself up before saying something to his grand uncle. " You are right and tell Grandpa I said hi."