Chapter53:Give Him A Chance

"So why did you call me to come here?" Cole asked.

"You know why and besides he left so I don't need you anymore." Sammy said.

"Sammy I know you hate him so much but come on give him a chance." Cole said.

"Cole you don't like Francis so why do you want me to give him a chance?" Sammy asked.

"I never said I don't like Francis and besides he seems like a great step dad to you." Cole said.

"Yeah he does but I hate what he did to my family."

"Didn't aunt Valerie meet Francis months after the divorce so how did he ruined it?"

"I wish I knew but I don't want someone to try to act like he is my dad."

"Yeah I see what you are talking about it but you know he is not trying to replace the love that your dad has for you and besides he probably might be a good stepdad."

Sammy sighed. "You are probably right and maybe I should give him a chance but who knows."

"I hope you do."

"Sammy can we go to the park?" Michelle asked.

"Yeah sure in a few minutes." Sammy said.

"You know I remember when-"

"Yeah I know I was mean to her, stop reminding me." Sammy said while rolling his eyes and Cole chuckled.

**************

"What is with the maids setting the tables and stuffs." Cole said while walking into his grandfather's house.

"Just a small gathering that I am having." Grandpa said.

"A small gathering really?" Cole asked.

"Yes Cole a small gathering and let me tell you something which you needs to promise me that you will do." Grandpa said.

"What is it?" Cole questioned.