Chapter101:Evening Talk

S/N:We all gotta know that Maria is a great mother and she want the best for her kids,also doing what other good mom would do.

"You broke up with her?" Jude asked.

"Not yet but I am thinking about it." Cole said.

"Uh huh okay." Jude said.

"What you don't believe me?" Cole questioned.

"Oh I believe you but I don't think you would actually do it." Jude stated

"Wait uncle Derrick did you I wouldn't do it?" Cole asked.

"No since you always acted like you are blind because you couldn't see what was going on in your relationship." Derrick said.

"Well yeah you are right but let us not talk about this anymore." Cole said.

"Cole are you free on Friday?" Jude asked.

"Yeah I wouldn't mind pet sitting for you and aunt Chandler." Cole said.

"Okay just come at nine-thirty in the morning."

"I will and where are you guys going?"

"Just going on vacation that's all."

"Yeah I would love to go on a stress free vacation but I never have time to do it though." Cole said.
.....................

Around eight in the evening, Cole decided to take a walk around the neighborhood to clear his mind.

He grabbed the cigarettes out of his pocket and took one out to lit it up then took three puffs out of it.

He looked up at the sky and saw the stars shining so bright and twinkling in his eyes .

He sighed and then grabbed his phone which was buzzing through his pocket.

He looked at the contact name for an minute but then decided to decline the call because he didn't want to talk to her yet and when the time is ready, he will do it.

He decided to call someone and hope that they will pick up the phone.

"Hey are you free right now?" Cole asked.

"It depends why are you asking?" Julio questioned.

"I need-"

"You can come over whenever you want just don't come unannounced." Julio said.

Cole rolled his eyes knowing his uncle can't see him through the phone.

"If you are busy like on a date right now then I will leave you to go back to your date unless it is a huge nightmare." Cole said.

A chuckle was heard through the phone. " To be honest this is the best date I ever had in my life."

"That's great and if this is the right person for you then don't ruin your chances with her."

"You know Cole sometimes you give good advice but you should really use them on yourself."

"Yeah I am trying to do that Uncle."