Chapter111:Rehabilitation

December 29th

"I don't really want to do this Mom." Cole said while looking unbuckling his seatbelt and getting out of the car.

"Cole you know you have to do it and I don't want to hear no excuses." Mom said.

"What if I go there for a few days and make some good progress, would you-"

"Stop and you know you would go back doing it again."

Cole sighed. "Yeah I know and do you really care about what other people might think about how fucked up I am and I am ruining th-"

"Who is saying those things?"

"I mean some people in the world if they knew what stupid bullshit I am doing in my life."

"Ignore them because they think everybody have to be perfect in this world please they are not."

"Yeah I know and besides I shouldn't really care what other people think."

Mom chuckled . "Since when do you care about what other people think when all in your life, you just-"

"Yeah but I think being private about having a drug and alcohol addiction kinda bring the negative opinions that people would might say."

"Don't let that bother you Cole and just focus on yourself."

Cole smiled at his mother before walking inside the building.

"Yeah I know Mom."

*******

Cole was sitting in an black chair bored like always while listening to other people talk about their addiction and wanted to get out of here but he couldn't because his mom was standing next the to the door looking at him making sure he doesn't try to leave.

The thought of being here just give him mixed emotions but he knows he wants to get better and there is a lot of steps to get through.

Even though it would be hard but he knows he need to try.......

"Cole your turn."

Cole looked at the therapist that was talking to him and everybody was now looking at him.

He didn't know what to say because he doesn't want to talk and just let this day be over with.

They want to know everything about the addiction, how it happen and everything else but he couldn't because he doesn't want to say a word about it.

Right now he just want to smoke a cigarette or drink himself to death but he couldn't since the fact he is still here.

"You know you don't have to talk about it if you are not ready and don't feel comfortable doing it." The therapist said.

Cole sighed and looked up at everyone in the room before some words came out of his mouth.

"I am ready to talk about it." Cole said.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I am."