Chapter15:Cemeteries and Regrets

"Actually, know what just leave." Cole said.

"I didn't say anything yet." Maddie said.

"It is not because I don't want you to talk to me, it just I don't want to do something that I might regret doing." Cole said as he tried to get rid of thoughts of crashing his lips on hers and the things, he wants to do to her.

"And what is that you will regret doing?" She said.

Cole sighed. "Please Maddie just leave I will talk to you later." He said.

"Okay and Cole?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you." She said.

Cole thought for an minute until he said it. "I love you too." Cole said.

***
Cole walked to the cemetery and stood front of a tombstone that said....

Frankie Dylan
1963 -2009
Father, Son, Husband, Brother & Friend.

"Dad I missed you so much and I kinda wish that you were still alive." Cole said as he chuckled.

"Mom is doing great and I mean everybody is doing great knowing that you are still in our hearts or probably watching us from above....."Cole said.

"I am also following your footsteps which is kinda crazy because I feel like I am going to  fail you but I know you would say no you wouldn't Cole..."He said.

Cole almost choked on his words and held his tears.

"After you died, I became a fucking mess you know, and people are trying to help me but I don't want them to you know......I wish you were here to give me some advice......"

"I missed the times we spend together and I wish we had more time before that stupid car crash happened."

"I wish that was me instead of you."

"You know what dad I am always going to make you proud and I know you know that as well....."

"I love you and I missed you so much."

"Also, I am having relationships problems and if you were still alive, you could had give me some advices." Cole said as he laughed while trying to lighten up the mood

A loud footsteps was heard and Cole turned around to see James who was holding some flowers.

"What are you doing here?" Cole said.

"I always come here and I guessed you talked to dad since you were crying. "James said.

"I wasn't crying." Cole said as he rolled his eyes at him, and James chuckled.

"There is nothing with guys crying especially when someone that they know died." James said as he looked at the tombstone and put the flowers on their father's grave.

James gave Cole a hug who also  hugged him back as well.

"I really  miss him so much." Cole said.

"Yeah me too." James said.