Chapter61: Movie Premiere

October 3rd

Cole was sitting in a limo that was driving to the movie premiere that Maddie was in.

He didn't want to go but  decided to go because of Maddie and that he wanted to support her.

Also the fact that now everybody  in the world would know about their relationship since Cole likes to keep his personal life private.

He decided to light up a cigarette and took  a couple smoke out of it.

"Cole did you really have to smoke right now?" Maddie asked.

"Maddie I don't want to deal with this right now." Cole said.

"You need to stop dodging every questions I ask you about."  Maddie said.

"You always make it as a big deal and do I care no I don't because Maddie I am tired of us arguing over some stupid shit." Cole said.

The limo stopped at the premise and there were celebrities posing for pictures or talking to the interviewer.

The limo driver got out of the limo to open the door for them and Cole got out then as Maddie got out of the car, he puts his hand around her waist.

The cameras was flashing within  their eyes and the fans was screaming.

In his head right now Cole knows he hates doing this but realized it is all part of the famous life.

"You two look like the most beautiful couple on the red carpet right now and how long you guys have been together?" The interviewer asked.

"We been together for four years." Maddie said with a smile.

"Wow and this is the first time you guys have been seen together in public right?"

"Yeah something like that." Cole said.

"Cole you are supporting Maddie for her new movie that is coming out tomorrow but  I heard that there is rumors about you signing with Roger Steele, is that true?"

" Roger and I are still talking about it but it is not true and this night about my girlfriend not me so the whole attention should be on her."

"What a great boyfriend you have Maddie  and also Cole when are you going to put a ring on her?"

Cole chuckled. "Soon very soon."

*******

Couple hours later Cole knocked on the door loudly waiting for someone to open the door.

"It is like five in the morning now and why are you wearing a suit?"

"I was at an event with Maddie and now my mind is bombarded with too many questions." Cole said.

"You look like you had a panic attack, are you okay?"

"Of course I am not okay and also why didn't the author states who I am talking to because it is not like you are a big huge secret and you have been in one chapter before ." Cole yells.

"Do you really have to break the fourth wall?" Hal asked.

"I mean I can if I want to because I am the main character in this book and my back hurts from carrying this whole damn book but anyway can I get inside." Cole said.

"Yeah come inside." Hal said

********

"And this is why people ask me why do you hate talking to people and I am not a shy person but it just you know I don't like being there." Cole said.

"So you are antisocial and what does that have to do with you having a panic attack." Hal questioned.

"Yes and I don't know it just came out of nowhere."

Hal was about to say something until Cole's phone buzzed.

He looked at the contact and then answered it.

"Hel-"

"Cole put your phone on speaker." Julio said.

"Why do I have to and what is going on?" Cole asked.

"Just put it on speakers and I know Hal is there." Julio said.

Hal chuckled after hearing what Julio just said.

"Why do you hate Hal so much?" Cole questioned."

"I don't hate Hal and since when I did?" Julio asked.

"Well your body language says otherwise." Cole said.

"Well they are wrong and besides i saw the whole interview and for someone who said that they don't talk much really must love talking to people and also the way you are lying about your love for Maddie." Julio spoke.

"Well I was supposed to do tell the truth and besides I am thinking about marrying her one day. Cole said.

"What?!." Hal and Julio yells.