Chapter26:Are You Scared?

"Okay so let's say someone have a huge drug addiction because they are dealing with things and just using them to help them cope with the-"

"Cole how many drugs have you taken in your life?" Selena asked after she cuts off him.

"A lot and I mean I think there was a day which I kinda had- actually never mind you don't need to know." Cole said.

"This is serious and why don't you ever try to get some help?"

"I don't want to go to therapy or rehab and I mean I just don't."

"Are you scared?"

"I think I am." Cole said as he chuckled

The fact that Cole is somehow have the confidence of telling his aunt everything about his struggles which he is afraid to tell his mom even though she knows half of the things.

He have a great relationship with his family and is not afraid to tell them anything well not everything like his sex life which they don't need to know about.

As Cole and his aunt kept talking, he was lost in his thoughts thinking about what his life would have been if his dad didn't passed away.

****
"So she seems cool but you hate Francis so what is the difference?" Cole asked.

"Honestly I have no idea like there is nothing I can't hate her for and I mean she seems down to earth." Sammy said.

"Do you really hate Francis or just you hate seeing your parents being with another people?" Cole said.

"I have no fucking idea."

"Your parents really seems so happy with another people so I don't know."

"Marriages doesn't last long I get that but why not fix it just stupid and besides sometimes I blame my mom for this."

"Why?"

"I don't know who divorced who first but honestly if you weren't happy in your marriage then why get married and to be honest I really don't she is a great mom to me."

"Why do you do think that?"

"It is just a thought and every time I date someone, my parent's marriage pops up in my head reminding me that relationships don't last long."

"Oh so that's why you date girls once a year or a month but it never last long." Cole said.

"Why does that seems shocking to you?"

"I don't know and besides I know you broke up with that blonde girl last month and I know your sex life is irrelevant."

"Do you think I am still a virgin?"

"Are you?"

"Nah."

"When?"

"Why would I tell you that and it was two months ago but let just stop talking about that right now."

"Yeah."

"But anyway do you really hate him?"

"Who?"

"I am talking about Francis."

"Yeah but who knows when I am gonna get used to him."

*****

It was 2 in the morning, Cole opened the window to sneak inside the house and stood front of Marcus's bedroom. He used a ladder to climb up the window if you are wondering.

He threw a pillow at Marcus and he woke up frightened.

"What the hell Cole and what are you doing here?" Marcus yells.

"Can you be quiet, you don't want to wake Mom and Jefferson up okay so be quiet."Cole said.

"Cole what do you want because you should had came here in the morning instead of two in the fucking morning." Marcus said.

"For a twelve years old, you really cuss a lot." Cole said.

"Shut up."