Chapter8:Family Dinner & Sexual Tension

"Marcus what did I tell you about leaving your stuffs in the middle of hallway?" Mom said as Cole entered the house with Spencer who came out of nowhere laughing at something on his phone.

"Yeah I know mamá." Marcus said as he picked up his skateboard and went upstairs with it.

Cole looked at Spencer who was still laughing but was blushing a little bit which got him concerned but also was smirking as well.

"What are you laughing at?" Cole said while trying to take a peek but Spencer turns his phone off and put it in his pocket.

"Nobody so mind your business." Spencer said.

"Spencer what do girls even see in you and you know you are ugly right?." Marcus yells from upstairs.

"Shut up Marcus and no I am not ugly." Spencer said. "Oh really then you should really look at yourself in the mirror more often." Marcus said while laughing same as Cole as well..

"Marcus leave your brother alone and go take a shower before dinner is ready."Mom said

"Is it the same girl that we met?" Cole said as he smirked and Spencer rolled his eyes

"What girl and does Spencer have a crush on a someone that I need to know about?" Mom said.

"I don't have a crush on anyone that's all."

****
It been so long since there been a family dinner, the last time was when Cole's father was still alive or who knows if there have been any since Cole never visit much......

Cole scarfed down on his food and drank his soda while Marcus was telling Madison and Spencer a joke about Spencer which Spencer keep rolling his eyes at him. His mom and his other brother James talking about things....

Cole thought about he wish that everything was normal even though it was but life is just making it hard for him.

He got up from his chair and went straight to the kitchen to see if there was any alcohol in the cabinets since knowing his mom would hide them when he come here and knows that he have a problem.

"Looking for something?"

"Shit you scared the fuck out of me" Cole said as he turned around as he saw Jefferson.

"Looking for something to drink like perhaps liquor?" Jefferson said.

" No I wasn't at all." Cole chuckled knowing that the family's butler can sense his lies.

"You want some do you?"

"Really so will you get-"

"No Cole I won't."

"Damn oh well I guess I can just eat this red velvet cupcakes since that's why I came over here for."

Cold grabbed one of the red velvet cupcakes and took a huge bite of it.

"Which you didn't at all."

" I know I have a problem but it is just one sip of alcohol and what is the worst that can happen?"

"A lot of things can happen."

***
It was twelve o'clock and Cole was driving home from his mom's house but he decided to make a turn to Maddie's place.

As he parked in the driveway and got out of his car then knocked on her door waiting for her to open it.

Maddie opened the door confused on why Cole was here at midnight.

"Cole what are you doing he-"

Cole crashed his lips on hers which caught Maddie by surprise. Her lips tasted like strawberries and honey. Maddie's heart pounded in her chest as her knees got weaker. She only could focus on how soft Cole's lips felt against her mouth and how addictively he invaded all her senses.

He deepened the kiss parting her lips, he pulled her close to him which their bodies are pressed against each other. Maddie ran her fingers through his hair and his hair was soft .

Her heart swelled to the point of near bursting and the rush of sensations crawling across her body was maddening and scary.

His hands was now on her hips and lifted her up, her legs wrapped around his waist and carried her inside the house then locked the front door with his free hand.

Cole sat down on the couch with her being on top on him and his hands still being on her hips. Their lips remained sealed like they couldn't get enough of each other and they were devouring one another and drowning in each other.

His hands was moving down under her pajama shirt, his fingers skimmed over her skin, sending a rush of blood to every part of her body and her hands down to his shirt. Her fingers roamed over his body which was hard and ripped but it wasn't a eight pack though but still his body was ripped.

Then his shirt joined hers on the floor. Skin against skin. She ran her fingers down his chest to the button of his jeans.

He laid her on the couch breathless and urging for more.

"Tan jodidamente hermosa." (Translated: So fucking gorgeous) He murmured against her swollen lips and then he was kissing her again. The deep passion kissing left no room for any thoughts but all there was just feeling and wanting.

She moaned while her fingers gripped his hair pulling him closer. Their kisses slowed but was becoming more tender and more. Their bodies ached for more than kissing and touching.

"Let take this to the bedroom shall we?"

***
The next morning, Cole woke up seeing Maddie sleeping on his chest. He smiled and kissed her forehead which made her stirred in her sleep.

He slowly got off the bed so he wouldn't wake her up and went to the kitchen to make breakfast.

As he was making breakfast, an arms was wrapped around his back. "What are you making, it smell so good in here." Maddie said

"Good baby, just making a Spanish omelet." He said as he turned around and kissed her on the lips.

"It smell good though."

"Yeah it does since I really want to kiss you again but we don't want the food to be burned."

"What are you doing today?"

" I don't know probably go home or spend some time with you."

" I like the second part better."

"Yeah me too mi amor." He said as he smiled at her.

***

In the afternoon, after spending the whole day together they was watching a movie at Cole's place and cuddling against each other.

Cole's phone rang and he looked at the caller i.d which it said CrossKnights and he answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hi is this Cole Dylan?"

"Yeah that's me."

"This is Roger Steele and we talked before remember?"

" Oh yeah last month."

"Anyway I know you said you were thinking about it but have you made your decision yet?"

"Not yet but if I do then I will tell you."

"Okay you have my number so call me or meet me in the same place we met if you made your decision."

Okay sir I will."