Quick (A/N)

Edit: This story has been re-uploaded! I started working on this about a year or so ago but then started drifting away from it, so at the time I made the (bad) decision to delete it from Wattpad. The story was still in my google account, as that's where I write my books before publishing them here on Wattpad, so I was able to easily start back up to where I was after some editing of the other chapters! 

In terms of posting, I honestly think I'll end up writing more of them whenever I get writer's block for my MCU series I'm working on, so at some points, I might update a lot but at others, I might just disappear for a while. The good news is that I have just about all of the points mapped out so no matter what I should be able to quickly write chapters, so I hopefully shouldn't go too long without posting!

~~~

Hi everyone! I just wanted to start off by saying thank you so much for reading my story! When it comes to the storyline, the first 10 chapters have mostly been thought up on the spot with a tiny bit of planning ahead. However, the rest of the chapters have had more planning, so I hope that they will get better as the story goes.

When it comes to a schedule, I'm not going to have one set in stone, but I will try my best to update every Sunday or Monday.

I hope you all will continue to enjoy my story, and please don't hesitate to leave a comment and/or leave a like!!

I love you all!

               - Peaches