Part 291

---for the full effect of the story, please refer to my Tiktok---

*The battle continues in Wakanda. Vision is fighting for his life on the field when Bruce appears.*
Ban: You're gonna have to go through me.
*Bruce throws the first punch but his wrist is grabbed and he gets spun around.*
Ban: Now would be the time to help, big guy.
*The arm on Bruce's suit is cut off and flung to the side.*
Ban: Come on Hulk.
*The Hulk appears long enough to say...*
H: Noooo!
*Bruce charges and flies over the other guy's head punching him in the back. He gets spun around and lands on his back. As the guy bring a punch down in Bruce's direction, Bruce grabs the severed arm and throws in on the other guy's fist.*
Ban: See you later.
*Bruce hits a button on the arm which sends it flying through the air and into the barrier. Meanwhile, Vision is still struggling.*
??: I thought you would be a worthy opponent.
*As Vision falls to the ground, Steve runs in from the side, tackling the guy to the ground.*
SR: Get out of here!
*A spear is swung at Steve. He ducks to miss it.*
SR: Go! Now!
*As the fight continues, Steve finds himself pinned to the ground. Vision stands and grabs the spear stabbing the guy in the back. As the other guy falls to the ground, so does Vision. Steve runs over to help him up.*
V: I'm afraid we may be too late.
*The atmosphere changes and everyone can sense it.*
SW: What's going on?
NR: I don't know but it can't be good.
Y/N: Steve?
*You look over and see a large puff of smoke and a body emerges.*
Ban: Cap, that's him.
SR: Y/N, stay with Vision.
*Bruce leads the charge but flies right through Thanos is into the side of a cliff where he becomes stuck in the rock.*
Ban: Ahhh!
*Steve runs to him but is thrown to the side.*
T: Get out of my way.
*Thanos continues to walk in Vision's direction.*
V: Wanda, you must destroy the stone.
WM: You can't be serious.
V: It's the only way.
Y/N: He's right, Wanda.
WM: I don't know if I can.
V: You must.
Y/N: I'll hold Thanos as long as I can.
WM: I'm so sorry.
*She uses her power on the stone in Vision's head trying to destroy it. Okoye throws her spear at Thanos. Both her and the spear are tossed to the side. Nat jumps and is quickly pinned to the ground where trees pop up to hold her down. Wanda is using both hands now to destroy the stone faster. Steve is up again throwing punches at Thanos with no effect. Thanos brings his fist to Steve who catches it before it hits him. Thanos takes him out with the other hand. You use your power to stop Thanos but you realize it's not enough.*
Y/N: Wanda, I can't hold him much longer.
*Keeping one hand at Vision she turns and fires the other at Thanos. The two of you are doing the best you can.*
Y/N: He's...too...strong.
*As he gets closer, the stone finally burst into pieces sending a blast through the surrounding trees.*