Part 46

He feels the shape of your body as his hands wander down to the small of your back. He rolls you over so he's on top and reaches over and turns the lamp off. The only light is the moon shining through the window.
SR: You look beautiful in the moonlight.
He kisses you again, hard this time, while he gently squeezes your ass, making you slightly moan.
SR: You need to keep it down.
Y/N: They all know about us now.
SR: You're right. We don't have to worry about getting caught anymore.
He smiles as he holds your face in his hands. He runs his hands through your hair as you run your fingers through his, never breaking the kiss. He stops and leans in and whispers in you ear...
SR: On your knees. Now
You know what he wants. You get on your knees and turn around facing the headboard. You can feel his heartbeat as your back leans up against his chest.
SR: Now bend over.
Your heart beats faster as he wraps one arm around your waist and with the other hand he gently pushes you down until you're down on your elbows. You can feel his manhood rubbing against your thighs. He takes both hands to rub your breasts as he leans into you. You can feel his breath on your neck. His hands start to make their way down to your area. As he keeps one arm wrapped around your waist, He uses the other hand to rub that special spot as the feeling comes.
Y/N: Oh, God...Steve.
SR: That's not my name.
Y/N: Ahh, Steve.
You're moaning with pleasure as he starts to slow down.
SR: I said that's not my name.
Y/N: Baby, don't stop.
SR: What's my name?
Y/N: Please...daddy.
SR: That's a good girl.
He grabs your hips as he thrusts himself into you hard. You scream in ecstasy.
SR: That's what I want to hear.
You're both moaning and groaning in unison as he moves faster, hitting that spott with every move.
Y/N: Steve...I'm going to...
SR: Not yet.
He goes in deeper and faster. You can't hold it in anymore.
Y/N: Steve...I need to...
SR: I said not yet.
He continues this steady pace. You've finally reached that point.
Y/N: Daddy, please?
SR: Now.
You both scream as he empties himself into you and groans in pleasure. You both collapse onto the bed, both out of breath. He looks over into your eyes and says...
SR: That's my good girl.
Y/N: I love you.