Part 270 - Reconnecting

*You place your glass on the table next to the tub and then wrap your arms around his neck. He reaches under the water wrapping his arms around your waist and then gently squeezing your ass. You can feel him getting hard against your thighs. He lifts you and you grab the edge of the tub behind him. He moves his hand under the water and finds your spot. The spot that makes you quiver. He moves his thumb in circles causing you to lightly moan. He catches you off guard by slipping a finger in while still rubbing that area. Then he slips two fingers in making you moan a little louder. He moves his free hand to the back of your neck pulling you in for a kiss. He kisses you passionately muffling the sounds you make. He starts to kiss your neck.*
Y/N: Mmmm...Steve...
SR: Shh.
Y/N: I can't.
SR: Yes you can.
*You bite your lower lip in the hopes of keeping yourself somewhat quiet but it's getting harder to do so.*
Y/N: Oh god...
SR: Baby girl...
Y/N: I have to...
SR: Go for it.
*You let go without holding back, your body shaking as you reach your climax. You're panting as he holds you kissing your chest as you come back down from the high of what just happened. You lean back and look him in the eye.*
Y/N: Let's see if you can control yourself.
*You run your hands slowly down his chest until you reach the area between his legs. He grows with your touch. You wrap your hand around him and he leans back. You start stroking him, slowly at first. He groans with pleasure.*
Y/N: Shh.
SR: I see what you're doing.
Y/N: Just go with it.
*You stroke him faster. He starts to groan louder. You cover his mouth with yours trying to keep him quiet. You kiss his neck, going faster. He breathes heavy through gritted teeth. You can feel him about to explode. He gets a tight grip on the sides of the tub.*
Y/N: Go for it.
*You can feel him release himself. He sits up and cups your face in his hands.*
SR: Let's take this to the bedroom.
*He steps out of the tub and helps you out. He carries you into the bedroom and throws you on the bed. He pulls you to the edge and drops to his knees. You smile because you know what's about to happen. You throw your head back as he devours you, his tongue moving in circles causing you to arch your back. Just before you reach your peak, you sit up and hold his face in your hands.*
Y/N: I want you in me.
SR: Yes ma'am.
*He lays on top of you and slides himself in. He moves himself back and forth getting faster and faster.*
Y/N: Oh god...Steve...
SR: Oh baby girl...
*You run your fingers through his hair as he thrusts himself harder.*
Y/N: Right there...
SR: Oh, yes...
*You both climax at the same time. He looks down at you and caresses your face.*
SR: When was the last time we went that hard?
Y/N: It's been too long.
*Just then you hear Grant crying on the baby monitor.*
SR: Oops.
*You both laugh.*
SR: Would you like me to go get him?
Y/N: You have to. I seem to have temporarily lost the ability to walk.
*He laughs and gives you a kiss before getting dressed. He leaves and returns with a hungry baby. You feed him and Steve takes him back to bed. You fall asleep wrapped in his arms.*

Hidden Secretsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें