Parts 81 & 82

Bar: I also saw you in a museum.
SR: You know my name?
Bar: You're Steve.
SW: Steve, cops are on the roof.
Y/N: Sam, get out of there.
SW: Sorry guys.
SR: Do you remember how we know each other?
Bar: You were my mission. I failed.
SR: You're my best friend. Since we were kids.
Y/N: Steve, cops are in the building. Get out.
SR: Why are the authorities looking for you?
Bar: I've done things. Bad things.
SR: Such as?
*A bomb breaks through the window. Bucky kicks it to Steve who covers it with his shield.
Cop: Take down the door.
*The cops start using the battering ram. Meanwhile Bucky and Steve are deflecting bullets. Bucky throws Steve on the floor.*
SR: Stop before you kill someone.
Bar: I'm not gonna kill anyone.
*Bucky grabs a backpack and throws it out of the window. It lands on the rooftop next door. Bucky breaks down the door where the cops are waiting in the stairwell. He fights them off one by one. Steve comes out as Bucky is on his way downstairs.*
Cop: Suspect is in the stairwell in the...
*Steve grabs the radio out of his hand and crushes it.*
SR: I don't think so.
*Bucky throws a cop over the edge but Steve is quickly there to keep him from falling.*
SR: Come on. This isn't like you.
*Bucky jumps over the railing. Four floors down, he catches the railing with his metal arm.*
Bar: Ah, shit!
*He climbs up and breaks down a door that leads down a hallway with a window at the end. He runs down and jumps through the window landing on the rooftop next door where his backpack is. He grabs it and starts to run when another man jumps on him from behind. A man in a black leather cat suit.*
SW: Who's the new guy?
SR: Let's find out.
*Steve jumps through window.*

Y/N: Someone needs to stop him.
SR: I'm on it.
*On the rooftop, Bucky is fighting for his life.*
Bar: What do you want?
??: You dead.
*A helicopter appears and starts shooting at Bucky.*
SR: Sam, the chopper.
SW: I've got it.
*Sam flies in and kicks the tail of the helicopter sending it into a spin. Meanwhile, Bucky has worked free and starts running from one building to another until he reaches the road. The other man is hot on his heels and Steve is right behind him.*
SR: Bucky, wait!
Y/N (over coms): Steve, where are you?
*The chase continues througha tunnel. Before reaching the end, Bucky throws a bomb that sticks to the ceiling and explodes. All the guys make it through but don't make it far. Police are quick on the scene.*
Y/N: Girls, cops got them all. Who wants to call Tony?
NR & WM: Not me.
Y/N: Damn it.