Part 121

*He pins you against the wall while kissing you. He starts to kiss your neck.*
Y/N: We shouldn't.
SR: Yes we should.
His hands fumble with the buttons on your blouse.*
Y/N: We should stop.
SR: Make me.
*He eventually manages to get it off.*
Y/N: Aw, fuck it.
*You can't help but give in. Your hands find their way down his pants. You undo them and reach down in them. You wrap your hand around his erection and begin stroking it. He moans.*
SR: Baby, keep going.
*You do as he says going faster making him moan even louder. He picks you up and lays you down on the bed. He lays down on top of you and starts kissing you. First your lips, then your neck, breasts. He feels good. It feels right. He removes your pants and makes his way to your thighs. He gently kisses that spot that makes your body quiver. You lean your head back and lightly moan. As he comes back up, his fingers play with you making you squirm as the passion builds within.*
SR: You like that?
Y/N: Yes, daddy.
*His fingers work faster as his mouth fills yours muffling your moans.*
SR: Lay still.
Y/N: Steve, I can't.
SR: Be a good girl and do what Daddy says.
*As hard as it is, you find a way to keep still as his fingers work faster.*
Y/N: Steve...I can't...I have to...
*He picks you up and spins around so he's sitting up and you're straddling his lap.*
SR: Now you're in charge.
Y/N: Are you sure that's what you want?
SR: Yes, maam.
*You grab his hands interlocking your fingers with his while lightly pushing him back until he's laying down. You move your kisses to his neck, leaving your mark while grinding on his lap. You can feel him harden against you as he groans. You move yourself until he slides into you.*
SR: Oh, baby.
Y/N: Shhh.
*He moves his hands to your ass gently squeezing your checks as the two of you move in perfect rhythm with one another. He sits up and you wrap your legs around him. He caresses your breats before playing with your nipples.*
Y/N: Oh god, Steve...
*He rolls so that your'e on your back. He pulls you to the edge of the bed and stands with him still inside you. He pulls your legs up and moves himself back and forth. You grip the sheets tight as your back arches with every move.*
SR: I want to hear you scream.
*You do as he says because you can't hold it in anymore. But you keep going. You sit up and spin him around so you're once again straddling him. You grind your hips into him as he groans.*
Y/N: Now I want to hear you scream.
*You move faster as he lets go screaming in ecstasy. You can feel him release into you. You both collapse into each other, out of breath. You lay wrapped in each other's arms. After a while you sit up and turn around.*