Pleads

Yoongi's body against yours, his shallow breath against your burning skin, his hand in your back and his length nudging you is almost too much for you to handle. He's clearly waiting for your answer, only the occasional twitch of his erection gives away how impatient he actually is.
"Do you really have to ask?", you finally manage to whisper, returning his favor by gently biting the soft curve between his neck and his shoulder, eliciting a hum from deep within his throat.
"I'm dying to feel you."

Yoongi growls, but he stays still. At first, you wonder whether your reply wasn't clear enough for him, but then you feel two his fingers parting your folds and caressing the pink nub between them. Before you can even process the stimulation, his fingers slide further and slip into you.
The feeling of being stretched out is so deliciously sweet a deep moan escapes from your lips. Yoongi's breathing, despite his lacking need for air, becomes faster as he gently pumps into you. You wriggle on his lap to increase the friction, soon desperate for something more, and it doesn't take long for the demon's patience to run out.
He pulls his fingers out of you and lifts them to his lips, licking your wetness off them. He closes his eyes and inhales deeply, enjoying the scent of your arousal like one would do with a fine wine.
"Bewal*", he rasps as he opens them again, their red glow heating up your skin. "I can't wait to be inside you."

"Then do it", you breathe, reaching behind your back and running your fingertips along his straining length. In a corner far back in your mind, you can't believe your behavior – shamelessly begging even though you're never had sex before, even tempting Yoongi, touching him without an issue. But it's probably that you're a demon now, that your senses and emotions are heightened on the one side and your perception of shame and embarrassment as well as your self-confidence have completely changed.
Even having Yoongi pressed against you like this feels overwhelmingly good, and your demonic, insatiable need for him and what he can give you is impossible to ignore. Again, you move yourself against him, sliding up and down his cock invitingly.

It takes just a second before he fully snaps because of your movements. He bends you into a new position so quickly and forcefully you can only gasp as the cool, smooth headboard of the bed meets your face. You're on all fours now, your arms twisted behind your back in Yoongi's relentless grip. He's kneeling behind you, carelessly getting rid of his pants – he simply rips them off his body and tosses them to the side.
His cock nestles in between your buttocks again and he groans in his throat watching you from behind.
"You're beautiful", he hisses as he leans over you, his lips hovering next to your ear. He gently bites your earlobe and you wince, pushing against his erection which pulls yet another approving sound out of his chest.
"Are you ready?", he asks huskily, his lips moving to the back of your neck. He peppers some kisses onto your fiery skin, then bites it. The feeling of his sharp teeth makes your insides twist and a shockwave runs through your body at the sensation.
Yoongi knows you are ready, more than ready, in fact – you're a demon, and pain or any sensations related to it have no meaning for you. You won't grow tired, you won't get hurt and you won't ever get enough of this, probably.
He is simply asking you to drag it out. He's enjoying torturing you and seeing you helplessly pinned down beneath him.
"Fuck me already", you growl, dangerously close to losing whatever calm you have left, and you can feel his erection jump when your eyes take on the same red glow as his, caused by your emotional turmoil.
Yoongi grins full of arousal, his eyes shining brighter than yours ever could as he pulls back and towers over you.
"As you wish."

And then he plunges into you.
You don't even have time to process the information – your back immediately arches, eyes rolling into your head as his length fills you completely. He didn't hesitate, just pushed himself into you as far as he could, and you can feel your entrance clench around him.
A drawn-out, deep sound echoes from Yoongi's chest as he reaches your core – it is animalistic no doubt, too rough to be counted as a moan, too non-human to be a groan. It's like no sound you've ever heard before and it makes your insides pull together even tighter around his cock as his head falls back.
His grip around your wrists loses its strength, with which you're now free to move your hands to the front and push back against him using the headboard. His hands find their spot around your waist instead. He holds you still as he circles his hips once, making your head slump forward, then he starts moving at a steady, hard pace.