A Request

At first, you're hesitant. "I don't know", you say. "Is it dangerous?"
The demon next to you chuckles and his hand tightens around yours. "Well, maybe", he replies, so casually that you're not even surprised. "You could get stuck, but..." His glance rests on your face for a short moment. His expression is indefinable; the knowledge about something you haven't realized yet sparkles in his eyes, and then he averts his glance.
"But?", you ask.
Yoongi's chest vibrates with his laugh. "Nothing", he says. "You won't get stuck. I'm here with you, after all. It would take some grande mess-up of yours to get Pride stuck, though if you do..." He leans forward as his words run out, grinning at you. His face is so close to yours that you can count the thin lines in his irises. "I'll give you my title", he whispers, his breath fanning over your cheek, before he pulls back.
"Now", he announces loudly, again as if nothing happens, and you take a quiet, deep breath, though you don't know if you're supposed to feel relieved or not. Yoongi glances at you as if he knows what you are going through and a smile tucks at his lips. "Concentrate", he rasps, and by now you're almost sure he does it on purpose. An angry glance from you and he lets go of your hand and takes a step back. "I get it, I get it", he says, lifting his hands as if to prove his innocence. "I will leave it, princess."

Shaking your head, you avert your glance. You know the reason he is becoming more daring – he knows you're unsure, and he's here to make you feel otherwise. But you won't waver this quickly. Not in front of him.
"Let's go", you say, and his expression returns to normal. "Yes", he says, and Pride is back. The flirt has vanished from his voice and his eyes are calm when he takes your hand again. The veil and strings around you, which faded without him touching you, return to their full strength.
"Pick somewhere you want to go", Yoongi hums as he scans the cave along with you. "Anywhere."
As he speaks, a boulder catches your eye. It was the one you sat on with Jin before you got turned into a demon. You still remember how he showed you what the cave looked like before, and how the two of you watched the stars.
"There", you say quietly, reminiscing. "I want to go to that boulder."
Yoongi seems to realize you are thinking of something else because he quietly looks down on you for a few seconds before he nods. "Alright then", he says. "The boulder."

He lets go of your hand and positions himself behind you instead. His hands rest heavy on your shoulders as he gives you instructions from behind. "You need to imagine yourself to be there", he says. "Imagine what it feels like to touch the rock, or to feel the ground under your feet. It doesn't have to be perfect, but make sure you emphasize that you want to go to this boulder specifically. And then you just... let go."
"Let go?", you ask, focusing on the boulder.
"Let go", Yoongi confirms. "It's like jumping, without actually jumping."
You frown and try to turn around to inquire further, but his hands squeeze your shoulders. "Concentrate", he mumbles. "You'll get it."

You honestly doubt it, but follow his instructions. You picture the boulder in your mind, how the stone felt under your hands and how tall it was next to you before Jin took you to its top. As the picture is clear in your mind, you imagine what it feels like when you feet lift your feet from the ground in a jump towards the boulder.
For a second, you feel embarrassed for actually doing this. But then, something tucks at your body. It's like a gravitational pull that slowly sucks you into the darkness to hopefully spit you out at the other end. Yoongi is still behind you as the suction intensifies, and then your senses are gone.
It is the same feeling you had when Yoongi teleported you out of the castle. You can't see, hear or smell anything; the only thing you feel are Yoongi's hands on your shoulder, and even them are fading.
Silence engulfs you and him, probably only just a split second, but it feels like minutes. If you took a step forward into the darkness, you're not sure where you would end up.
And then someone calls out to you.

"Yoongi!"
You suck in a harsh breath, ripped out of your haze, and suddenly you and Yoongi are tumbling through what you assume to be space itself, endlessly falling.
The demon behind you clicks his tongue, clearly annoyed. His hands let go of your shoulders while you fall, but a second later his arm slings around your middle and prevents you from getting separated from him.
"Stop trying to concentrate", his voice slices through your panic like a knife through butter. "I'll take it from here."
And with that, your fall slows, your senses vanish for a second and then the two of you crash onto the ground somewhere in between your original location and the boulder. Yoongi takes the hit, protecting you from the harsh ground with his body even though you wouldn't be able to feel the pain anyways, his hands holding you steady with an iron grip.
"Are you okay?", you hear him say and when you open your eyes again, he looks at you calmly, unfazed.
You nod, still a bit shaken, as you push yourself up and away from his body. He waits until you've gotten up before he moves. As quick and elegantly as a snake, he is back on his feet, turning towards the person who interrupted the lesson.

Jungkook is staring at you with wide almond eyes. "I'm sorry", he says, visibly regretting the interruption. "It's just, it's important."
Yoongi huffs, but you smile at Jungkook. "Don't worry", you say. "It was just my first time, so it's a bit scary."
The smile the young demon gives back is relieved. Then he turns to Yoongi, and his face hardens. "We have a letter", he says. Unlike before, his voice is dark and rough. It's obvious the matter is serious. He throws you a short glance. "It's better if the two of you come back. For... safety reasons."

A second later, he vanishes into thin air. You realize he doesn't leave black smoke behind like Yoongi and Jimin did, but before you can wonder about it or ask the demon next to you, you already feel a hand on your arm. "Let's go", Yoongi says, voice just as husky as Jungkook's. His eyes are dark and worried.
You nod, and then the non-existence of your senses overwhelms you once again.

You find yourself in front of the living room. The door is slightly open, and judging from the light seeping through the slit, the others seem to have assembled.
You look up to Yoongi. His expression is still calm, but when he returns your glance, you can tell he's not as composed as he pretends to be. "Let's go", he says quietly, letting go of your arm. When he enters the room, you almost wish he would hold your hand to calm you down, but he's out of sight before you can stop him.
With a sigh, you follow.

You wouldn't call the atmosphere in the room gloomy, but the devils around you definitely seem concerned. Jin offered you a drink as soon as you entered, leading you to an empty spot on one of the sofas with a smile, but even he seems on edge.
Namjoon looks up from a piece of paper he holds in his large hands as Yoongi appears before him. "We've been waiting for you", he says, passing the paper to the other, and you realize it's an unopened envelope.
"Your name is on it."

Yoongi exchanges a dark glance with Namjoon before he slices open the envelope with one swift hand movement. "I recognize this handwriting", he says even before he can look at the letter itself. He hands the empty envelope to Namjoon. "It's Vazgan's. Guess he's still in charge, after all this time."
The chuckle that accompanies his words is sarcastic, almost angry. Yoongi unfolds the letter and his eyes dart over its contents.
A long pause follows. Yoongi doesn't move; in fact he's so stiff you could almost assume he had turned into a statue.

"Would you look at that", he finally muses, voice dripping to the ground like deadly, but sweet poison. His eyes glow a dangerous red when he looks up, staring right at you. A slight tremble runs through the ground.
"Vazgan grants you an audience, Y/N."