Consequences II

He hasn't even touched you directly, and yet your legs are trembling as he situates himself between them, flaming red eyes gazing up at you. A lazy smile tucks at his lips as he hooks his fingers into your underwear and trousers on each side. The few seconds he waits before he pulls them down feel like an eternity, but when he does and the cool air meets your dripping wet folds, you can't hide the silent gasp that escapes your lips.
Yoongi hums. Full of patience, he pulls your underwear off completely before he returns his attention to you, lowering his glance on the pulsing area between your thighs. You'd like to press them together to hide the view from him, but unfortunately, even your demon strength can't do anything against the secure way he's positioned himself between them.

When he looks up to you after what feels like a few minutes, his pupils are blown and full of hunger, and you lose your ability to breathe at the sight - not that you'd need the oxygen anyway.
Yoongi wraps his arms around your thighs from below, effectively pinning your hips in place. Now you're locked in and you can't escape him, his intense gaze or his touch.
The pink tip of his tongue shoots out and he wets his lips. "You smell delicious, bewal*", he says and there it is again, that rough scratchy voice from deep inside his chest. Paired together with the last word, probably a demonic one, it makes your insides clench.
Yoongi watches, and he sees it.
"Did you like that?", he asks, his voice even more nonhuman now. His glance burns on your sex; no matter how wet it gets, it can't extinguish the flames Yoongi's eyes ignite on your skin. By now, the heat between your legs is so intense you're afraid it'll actually burn you alive. You fist two handfuls of Yoongi's bed sheets.
"Do something", you breathe, unable to make your voice any louder than this. "Don't just look."

He cocks his head to the side. "No looking?", he smiles. "But where'd be the fun in that?"
Before you can plead again, he rushes forward and licks between your folds in one long motion. The sensation is so short and sweet it's evident he didn't do it at human speed, and your head rolls back onto the bed at it. You hum, mostly involuntarily, and Yoongi replies with a chuckle.
As his grip tightens around your thighs, you suddenly realize he's about to go all in, and only then does the fact that you're in a house full of demons and supernatural beings hit you.
You rip your head from the mattress and let go of the bed sheets to bury your hand in Yoongi's dark hair, preventing him from going about his business.

"Wait", you say, trying to ignore the delicious clench in your lower abdomen. He raises his head a little, eyes sparkling with mischief and arousal, but he quickly realizes you're serious.
"What is it?"
Glad he listened to you, you loosen your grip on his hair a little. "Everyone can hear us", you continue a bit more quietly, though it probably doesn't make a difference. "Let's not do this here."
The demon looks at you blankly for a second, then he snickers and a heartfelt smile spreads on his face. "You didn't honestly think I'd actually let anybody listen in on this, did you?", he asks as he lowers his head again, the strength in your fingers waning the closer he gets to your sex. "This room is long shielded from the outside, and I do intend to keep it that way." His face vanishes between your thighs and you can't get yourself to stop him a second time. "Though I'm sure they have their own assumptions about what's going on up here", Yoongi mumbles against your left thigh, pressing a prolonged kiss onto the sensitive skin there.
"Good" is what you intended to say, but as Yoongi's lips land on your folds, the word ends in a drawn-out moan as your head falls onto the bed and your eyes roll back.

You've never gotten this close to a man before, let alone slept with one, but when you imagined what it would be like, this was what went through your head. Yoongi is impeccably skilled. Within a few flicks of his tongue, you're as close to an orgasm as you could be, and your whining and gasping is clearly showing it.
Yoongi groans at your response, shoving his face deeper between your legs and intensifying his movements.
It takes just a few seconds for you to fly over the edge, but he doesn't stop, and the waves of pleasure keep rolling through your body at an almost excruciating pace.

"Stop", you finally whimper, reaching for his head and trying to push him off. "It's too much!"
Yoongi seems unwilling, but he finally pulls away, at least a bit. His arms remain locked around your thighs as he watches you come down from your high, his glance so intense that you can feel it on you even without opening your eyes.
When you finally regain control over your body and look down at him, his lips are glistening with your wetness and the hunger in his eyes has grown even more.
"Patience is a virtue", he rasps. His rough voice is the proof of how close he is to losing control, and as a human it would've scared you, but the demoness inside you feels empowered and a rush of adrenaline prompts you to pull from his grip, sit up and then slowly move towards him as he himself raises and leans back onto his shanks.
"It is", you whisper as you reach him, studying his face more closely. He lets you, not moving at all, but you can see the tension in his body and the tightening of his jaw muscles.

In a rush of confidence, you bring your lips to his in a passionately slow kiss while reaching downwards at the same time. Yoongi's pants are straining over his length – he is so hard it would be painful, if pain meant anything to demons, that is. His low groan when your fingertips meet the fabric proves how much he has to endure.
"Wait", he says throatily, but his speech is slow and his eyes close when you run the tip of your finger over his hardness one more time.
"Are you sure?", you whisper against his lips, confidence growing when he isn't able to adequately respond to your kisses anymore. When he doesn't reply, you decide to open his pants.
Unfortunately, due to the way he's sitting, there's no way of pulling them down far enough to reach where you're trying to get, so you do the only thing appropriate in such a situation – you rip open his pants with one swift movement.

The demon's eyes flutter open. The glow within them has dimmed to a softer, warmer tone, but the way he's looking at you through half-open eyes, his irises still being the only thing lighting up the room, makes your insides twist. Your demonic senses are still very much aware of the danger he is radiating, but your demoness instincts have kicked in, and there's only one thing you want to do: conquer said danger.
His glance flickers towards his pants, then back to you, and a lazy grin forms around his lips. He seems almost intoxicated by you.
"You drive me mad", he says huskily as he watches you lean downwards. The words are rolling off his tongue heavily, as if he's about to slip back into Qaay due to lack of concentration.

Before you can lose your confidence, you smile up at him and run your palm over his length, which makes his lip part.
"Bewal", he repeats the guttural term of endearment from before, eyelids sinking even further as his gaze follows you towards his crotch. "You know you don't-"
He stops talking when you repeat the move he did on you earlier, hooking two of your fingers into each side of his underwear and pulling it down. It doesn't cost a lot of strength to make the fabric tear, in fact it's as easy as cutting butter, and you're rewarded with the mouthwatering sight of his length and a hiss from his lips as the air hits is heated tip.
His cock twitches at your intense gaze while the heat between your legs starts throbbing at his. He hasn't taken his eyes off you for even a second. "And now?", Yoongi finally asks, his voice dipping into a low, dreamy hum.

And with that, your confidence is gone.
You look up to him, apparently wide-eyed and shy, because the fog quickly clears from his eyes and he chuckles, extending his arms for you. Wrapping them around your middle, he easily lifts you onto his lap. You can feel the heat of his erection slide up between your legs and settle between your ass cheeks as he sits you down.
"Relax", he murmurs, one hand sliding towards your cheeks and giving them a soft squeeze, the second guiding your lips towards his. "I have no intention to do anything you don't like."

"Is it that evident I'm a virgin?", you quietly ask against his lips while you put your arms loosely around his neck, wriggling the tiniest bit against his cock. His jaw muscles tighten, but he doesn't make a sound.
"I would respect your desires regardless of whether you are a virgin or not", he replies just as quietly, gaze burning into yours, setting you ablaze like before. "Because it's you." There's a short pause in which you stare at each other without breathing, then his lips curl upwards in the corners, revealing his sharpened teeth.
"At least until you beg for me not to."

His words cause your insides to clench up in the sweetest of ways and you press your thighs together again to reach some form of release from the tingle in your lower abdomen.
His erection jumps against your buttocks.
"I want you", he continues, lowering his head for a little to nip at your neck, making you lean your head back with a sigh.

"Do you want me?" 

* bewal = (my) love