Intimidation

As Heishe breaks free from the crack in the stone, you step back. The dragon's body fills the cave almost instantly, sending the Ayabbi sprinting away from him as his sharp teeth close with a loud clack right in front of them. The familiar raises his head, towering above the scattered demons. You catch a glimpse of his eyes – his pupils have contracted into slits so fine they're almost invisible, surrounded by a raging, bright gold. It's obvious he's furious, filling your head with a wild mixture of emotions ranging from anger and hate to protectiveness and the thirst for revenge.
His mouth opens as a growl escapes his slim chest, exposing sharp, long teeth and the wet, red folds leading into the darkness of his throat.

You thought he would say something, but as his eyes simply follow the Ayabbi, all of which are now slowing since the dragon halted in his pursuit, trying to reassemble.
Heishe's flews twitch as if he's trying a smile, exposing even more of his teeth. A shiver runs down your spine as the dragon lowers his head over the other demons, body following along in the slow, tantalizing movement you're already familiar with. As you watch, you see the slits of his pupils moving slowly to the back as he follows Zoczi's movement. She's trying to reach Vazgan who is still kneeling underneath Heishe's body, trying to regain his composure. Heishe watches her, body not moving an inch, and only when she's almost reached Vazgan, he finally moves.

His head whips around in her direction with the speed of light, body thrashing as he shields her from the others. You can see Uzoth and Jazkar jump up behind him, their demonic powers making it easy for them to jump over him, but it's already to late.
With an almost mad glow in his eyes, Heishe rips through Zoczi's body.

He is moving way too fast for a human eye to catch him – if you were still human, it'd probably looked like an accident as he catches Zoczi mid-jump, teeth sliding through her body as if it's butter and effectively cutting her in half.
But as a demon, you see the tiny movements as Heishe aims for this particular part of her body and you see that his teeth don't simply slide through her body, he bites with full force and intention. Bones crack and intestines gush out as he separates Zoczi's legs from her upper body, the latter falling to the ground with a thud. You haven't heard anything but a silent gasp from her, obviously, because demons don't feel pain. Judging from the grimace on her face, being bitten in half seems to be no pleasant experience regardless. Where her legs once where, her intestines are now spilling on the floor, accompanied by what you assume was once blood, but it looks dark and thick as if long coagulated.
"Fucking dragon", the demoness hisses through gritted teeth.

Heishe looms up over her, her pair of legs dangling from in between his teeth. The almost black blood is lazily running down his jaw and dripping through the ground in large, thick lumps.
Before you can stop him, Heishe leans back his head and with two, three bites, the legs vanish. Like a crocodile, he tips his head back a few times to help his food slide down his throat. You can see the muscles along his massive neck move as they guide it into his stomach, and then he faces forward again, mouth opening the slightest bit.

"Ahhh", he breathes.
You stare at him, and so does Zoczi. Even she seems shocked at what the dragon just did, apart from the fact that she was so focused on Vazgan she forgot about him altogether.
The only one who doesn't seem surprised is Damon. His pupils are blown and you can see him physically shudder and turn away when you throw him a glance.
Daimon?, you ask in your head. Is everything alright?
I just don't like dragons, he presses. You can feel how Heishe's presence moves into the distance as Daimon seems to pull up a protective shield around the two of you to explain without the other familiar hearing.
Dragons are wicked creatures. They can eat and digest everything, humans, angels, demons – the only thing they can't process are souls. He sounds thoroughly disgusted.
What do they live off?
Daimon's expression darkens. Anything they can get their claws on, he replies briefly before he lowers the shield again.