Chapter 12-Somebody's watching me.

Niall's P.O.V

I watched her walk out of the house without even looking back. How....

No, this isn't right.

I ran out of the house hoping to catch her in time but all I saw was our car, driving away. 

It was harder to breath so I rested my hands on my knees. This wasn't over. She's my life. She and Amelia. I can't lose them because of some stupid misunderstanding. I stood up and picked up my phone. She's coming back, she has to.

No answer. 

I called her again and again. No answer. 

I hung up and threw the phone to the ground so it went into million pieces.

" Wow, easy tiger" 

I turned around. 

She leaned to the big tree that was infront of our house. It was like she came out of nowhere. Her dark long hair was in a messy bun. It was cold outside but she wasn't wearing a coat or anything like that. Just shorts and a comfy sweater. I knew her from somewhere.

" Mind your own business" I muttered and gave her a short look before I walked inside. I thought I closed the door. 

I sat down in the sofa and tried to remember last night. What happened? I knew I woke up at Lenny's house. The weird thing was that my pants were on the floor and my shirt was open. But I was all alone in the room.

" Anybody home?" I turned around and saw Lenny standing in the door. She looked horrible. She looked so tired.

" I'm sorry, I didn't need to burst in like that, but your door was open so..." She said awkward.

" No it's okey.." I said and looked down. 

" Is Marissa home?" She asked and shuffled on the spot. 

" She's at work, you should come later" I was getting annoyed by her questions. I wanted her to leave.

" So....did you like the party ? Because I..."

" I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR STUPID PARTY LENNY, REALLY I DON'T GIVE A SIMPLE FUCK" It was like all the anger was finally getting out. Lenny gasped and backed away.

" I'm so sorry...I didn't mean to be annoying Niall...I just..."

This time it wasn't me who interuppted Lenny. It was Harry. Lenny jumped out of Harry's way when he stormed into the living room.

" Where's Marissa? I really need to talk to you guys?" His cheeks were fire red.

" What do you want?" Stop with all these questions!  

" You know, it doesn't matter" He stormed out of the room. I looked at the spot Lenny was few seconds ago but she was gone.

I stood up and looked for  Harry, finding him packing his stuff in our bedroom.

" What are you doing ?" I asked though I didn't really care. I felt like dying already.

" I'm going" Harry answered shortly. 

I stood in the door, looking at Marissa's side of the bed. I have to talk to her.

" You know Niall..." But Harry stopped. " No, I'm not gonna spend more words on you" He said and closed the bag.

When he passed by me he did the shoulder-to-shoulder so I almost fell down.

" What is the matter with you" I took a deep breath as the anger started boiling in my head.