Author's note

Dear readers,

Another book is coming to an end, so I'm here again to write about my gratitude. Those books wouldn't happen without your support that motivates me each day, brings joy to my struggles.

I wanted to thank you for all the support you have given this story, for staying with my characters through their ups and downs, despite their flaws and the author's flaws.
Thank you for each read, vote and comment. Your love is everything.
So what did you like the most about the book? Who was your favorite character? What was your favorite scene?

Encouraged by some of your comments I'm thinking about writing a sequel to this story, so stay tuned as I will definitely post more information about it soon. Right now I'll need some time to plan out the plot, so I'm excited about it.

In the meantime I'm posting a new book, today I'll update the characters' description, the first chapter will come on Friday. I know a lot of you aren't fans of top Jimin, but I wanted to write a top Jimin book for a very long time now, so although I'm a bit anxious about the feedback, I will give it a try. If you're comfortable with reading a top Jimin story you might consider checking it out. You will find out more about it in the next chapter.

So thank you again from all my heart. It's been a long journey with Super Alpha but I enjoyed it a lot, I hope we will meet in another story or in the sequel soon. Until then, all the love.

I purple you💜

Little Lion