20. Guilt

Sweat began to drip down the alpha's forehead, he turned around so suddenly discarding the injection in the trash bin rumbling through the cupboards in the room to prepare a new one

Sweat began to drip down the alpha's forehead, he turned around so suddenly discarding the injection in the trash bin rumbling through the cupboards in the room to prepare a new one. He returned to inject it quickly, Jungkook's whole body tensing, but it seemed like if Jimin relaxed, some colors started to return to his face, his palm became warmer when he squeezed it again.

The doctors and nurse put some substance on Jimin's bruises then wrapped them up before placing him on his back as gently as possible. Soon the first IV bag was rolling down and it became so quiet in the room. The same doctor stayed sitting down on a chair at the wall opposite to Jungkook panting heavily. It seemed as if he had aged around twenty years in less than an hour.

"I'm dead anyway," he muttered. "For what I have done here today the royalty will kill me, for saving your omega."

Their eyes met and Jungkook felt burning hate raising his beast to the surface so he pressed his lips to Jimin's palm inhaling his scent.

"If Jimin will be fine, you have my protection," Jungkook looked up at the man who became so confused.

"I have heard many things about you super alpha, how come non of them fits you?"

Blushes hit Jungkook's face so he averted his gaze on Jimin.

"I'm all you have heard of, don't be fouled with how calm I am beside him," Jungkook's palms began to tremble, but big brown eyes suddenly looked at him and he was left speechless by Jimin's soft smile.

"Hi Puppy," whispered Jimin stretching his palm out to caress down his face in an electrifying way and Jungkook sniffed. "Hey, why are you crying?"

"I'm an idiot. I have almost killed you. You need to stay away from me!" Jungkook jumped from the wooden chair he was sitting at hurrying towards the door.

"Jungkook!" The precious smile on Jimin's face was gone, just some grimace of pain and disappointment replacing it. "Will you really run like the last coward and leave me alone here? I need you to hold my hand."

Jungkook's heartbeat became so rapid it was pounding in his skull when he muttered something indecipherable returning to his chair falling on it to squeeze Jimin's palm and kiss it. That beautiful smile lit up again immediately. Jimin stretched his finger out to caress over his nose tip, the gesture so heartbreaking Jungkook could melt here and now.

Jimin said nothing caressing his thumb over his upper and lower lip drawing their shape and Jungkook wished nothing more than to kiss each and every inch of his body endlessly. Was he really fighting a lost battle when all of him carved for Jimin like for oxygen, but he couldn't mate, couldn't make this omega his, he needed to find a way to deal with royalty then give him freedom. Freedom to find someone amazing who will treat him like a prince, not a cursed beast that could easily kill him or harm him badly. Even though the thought of Jimin and someone else made him wish to kill everyone he could reach, he couldn't even bare the doctor touching Jimin for necessary medical checkup. If someone else would caress over Jimin's skin, scent him, kiss his pulp lips, no he would die from pain for sure.

"Puppy stop sulking in your head," muttered Jimin still using his fingers to touch his lips delicately and Jungkook leaned towards him to catch his cushion ones into a deep wet peck, his whole body glowing and he had difficulties to unglue.

"Rest a bit, I'm here, I will continue to hold your hand."

Jimin nodded closing his eyes when the doctor raised to change the IV bag and there was something different in his scent, not fear, but soft admiration.

"You're pretty even if you're sulking," Jimin chuckled ruffling his hair when Jungkook stopped the car in front of the villa hours later.

"I should really stay away from you."

"Good luck with that," Jimin winked opening the car door so Jungkook jumped out running around the car to help him out then lift him into his arms.

"I thought you wanted to stay away?" Jimin kissed his cheek then cuddled to his neck licking over his scent glade.

"Ah!" Jungkook sighed, now he will smell like Jimin for hours, that scent won't let him live peacefully.

"Mr. Jeon! Jimin! I'm so relieved to see you both," Yoongi's voice sounded and Jungkook looked up to see the alpha walking their way limping terribly.

The so known scent of green moose and vanilla hit Jungkook's nostrils, yet today it was mixed with the metallic notes of blood.

"What happened to yo..." Jungkook stopped in the middle of the question remembering some blurry images of himself jumping at Yoongi digging his claws into his leg, the guilt and embarrassment becoming even bigger. Has he really managed to hurt the only two people he cared about in one night.

"I'm a werewolf, I'll heal," Yoongi chuckled.

Jungkook ignored lowering his head more carrying Jimin into the villa all the way up to the room Jimin has chosen for himself. It was so full of his scent, mixed with the substances he was using for his potions. It seemed that despite having so little personal things here, just that toothbrush he had bought and a backpack he has taken from home Jimin had settled in.

There was an opened book on the duvet, more thick volumes Yoongi has bought for the magnificent library Jungkook has never ever used stored on a chair. A sweet sketch of a happy kitten was half finished on the desk, a glass of red wine right next to it. Those few of Jungkook's own clothes Jimin was using piled up on an armchair. The omega's room so cozy and peaceful it felt like home. Jungkook stopped in the middle of the carpet looking around stunned as he has never expected a space can be used in that way to become pleasant.

"What?" Asked Jimin caressing into his hair.

Thank you so much for the love you're giving this story

Thank you so much for the love you're giving this story. How do you like the chapter? What do you think about Jikook's soft moments? Will Jungkook try to keep a distance from his omega?

Also Permission to Dance is amazing, let's give our all to support it 💜

Much <3