29. Luna love shop

"I'm on my way," muttered Jungkook telling himself off in his head, but he couldn't just unglue so easily

"I'm on my way," muttered Jungkook telling himself off in his head, but he couldn't just unglue so easily. "Ok, ok... I'll behave," he blushed hard moving inches from Jimin, admiring his beauty.

"So let's go, it's getting dark. I don't think we should be out here for too long, Namjoon for sure won't forgive me what has happened," Jimin's smile faded and he reached for the helmet so Jungkook sighed turning on the bike, waiting till his omega will hold on to him tightly then started the motorbike driving off swiftly.

They soon stopped in front of a convenience store with lit up windows and Jungkook left the bike taking Jimin's hand, pulling him inside, the omega lady behind the counter tossing them a sad glance.

Of course most omegas were dreaming about mating and starting a real family, but not all, thought Jungkook looking at Jimin who seemed happy while scanning different toothbrushes until settling for a bright yellow one with a little chick.

Weren't alphas actually dreaming about the same thing, to have a precious and amazing mate and little cute puppies they could spoil or was it just him, the most weird alpha? Jungkook sighed but Jimin grabbed another toothbrush carrying both towards the counter.

"I'm paying for this one, he is paying for the other," he told the omega lady who was watching them with some hidden jealousy.

She clicked the transaction and Jimin moved his device over the cash register taking the pink toothbrush with a funny bunny character on it, scooping aside while grinning to himself.

"Um... I'll pay," Jungkook looked towards Jimin taking his device out trying to mirror his movement as he has never ever been in a shop or bought anything himself so he had no idea if he's doing it the right way.

"Thank you sir, here's your receipt," the omega girl handed him a piece of paper he took awkwardly then grabbed the toothbrush storming out of the shop.

"Here, this one is for you, I thought it might be fun to have matching toothbrushes... I mean..." Jimin blushed.

"Thank you, that's sweet. Here's yours," Jungkook took the pink toothbrush handing Jimin his happy chick one, but his device lit up with a message from Yoongi.

'Mr. Jeon, there's a problem, the royalty has blocked all roads between your current location and the villa. You won't be able to return home, at last not without going through a blood both. Maybe Jimin knows a place you could hide in to stand through the night?'

Jungkook's blood boiled, his body in that frustration and anger again, but Jimin's scent neared and he inhaled it calming down.

"What is it, don't you like the idea about matching toothbrushes... I mean I know it's silly, forget," Jimin tried to pull his toothbrush out of his hand.

"Jimin let's go somewhere for the night, just us," whispered Jungkook pulling the boy to his body by his waist.

"Where?" Jimin's eyes lit up.

"A secret place, you will like it."

"You're making me more excited than I should be, but ok, let's go there... just... visit this one place first I will buy something," Jimin's smile became really meaningful when he was typing something onto his device. "Here, go to that address."

"What is there?"

"Puppy learn to wait for surprises," Jimin leaned forward to peck his lips then jumped on the motorbike so Jungkook followed giving him the helmet then starting the machine and driving off through the city along endless lights and roads.

He has never been out like that, has learned to drive the bike on long highways along secluded deserts far North, but he has always dreamed to be between people, in the lights of the streets, to do very normal things like visit a convenience store in the evening and sing on the musician's square, to give something to someone even such a little thing like a toothbrush, to have friends he would anticipate to meet again like that soft cuddly yet troubled omega Jin and his beautiful daughters, to see the beach and the ocean, just to be alive and enjoy things, and it was all only possible because of a certain omega. Jungkook needed to admit that none of those things would be as fun and amazing if there hasn't been that omega leading him down to the waves, holding his hand in the convenience store, trusting him enough to share his friends, push him out into the crowd so he would sing just for him. His little omega with so much bravery and an adventurous independent soul, precious, just precious, Jungkook couldn't find a better word to describe him. He was driving getting so lost in his thoughts he was surprised when Jimin nudged his side giving him a sign to park. There was a shop with totally darkened windows and a glittering neon sign saying 'Luna Love Shop' above the completely black door.

"Um... what is this place?" Asked Jungkook becoming red in the face, as if it was what he thought it is.

"Puppy wait here, I'll be right back," Jimin grinned leaving the helmet on his seat getting off the bike.

"Jimin," Jungkook grabbed his wrist. "What do you want here?"

"Condoms for sure as my Puppy never remembers and a few things I have always wished to try out yet never had the occasion, so..." Jimin licked his lips, his eyes glowing up golden.

Jungkook found himself at the lack of words so he just nodded.

"Wait for me here sweetheart," Jimin leaned in kissing into his lips hungrily, twisting all his insides, but he pulled back when Jungkook stretched his hands out searching for him. "I'll be right back, learn to control it, to actually miss me," Jimin winked walking towards the shop opening the black door diving inside when Jungkook was going crazy from worry, curiosity and damn sexual tension.

 "I'll be right back, learn to control it, to actually miss me," Jimin winked walking towards the shop opening the black door diving inside when Jungkook was going crazy from worry, curiosity and damn sexual tension

Thank you so much for your feedback. Did you like the chapter? What do you think about Jikook's matching toothbrushes and Jimin visiting the special shop? The next chapters might be steamy ;)

Much <3