68. Deals with the enemy

Hoseok turned to him his face becoming completely serious

"Jimin you're a great friend, but I totally mean it. I have traveled the world up and down looking for my mate and now that I have found him I will always protect him and his puppies. Promise. You don't need to ever worry about them again, they're safe with me," Hoseok tapped his shoulder when Jimin nodded keeping himself from breaking out into tears.

"Ok," he whispered watching Hoseok walking to Jin putting his arm around him in a protective way while leading him and the girls outside, that sight so beautiful yet heartbreaking, as they were looking like a real family, how him and Jungkook could have had if...

Tears blurred his vision when he caught some of the elderly guests chatting not far from him.

"I've heard the Jeon beast is in his rut now, but he hasn't ordered any girls, instead he has taken his super plane to fly to the ice desert of the south. Can you believe?"

Dawn was approaching, the first day light like a thin line of orange and pink behind the massive trees in the garden Jimin was walking along, while putting the blanket he has wrapped around his pajamas tighter over himself.

Was Jin ok? Were Lola and Lila ok? Was Jungkook alive, or has he frozen to death? The sadness so overwhelming in his soul his heat suddenly faded, leaving an even bigger emptiness inside him.

Why would an alpha go through the struggle to face an insane ice desert, when he could have had release with the most stunning royalty girls?

Because he loves you, whispered Luna very quietly.

If he did, he would have never left me here.

After what has happened during the red moon he finds himself unworthy to be loved by anyone, that's why he chose to free you off the beast, she was talking to him after so many days of silence.

Of course, a part of him knew, but it never changed the fact that Jungkook had done the worst  possible thing and if he survives what was unlikely he will never ever forgive that.

I will not mate Taehyung, he told his inner wolf, she sniffed and he could feel her pain.

Is there no other way, she asked.

There is no other way, a tear rolled down his cheek and he turned walking towards the guards to ask where Taehyung is.

One very bulky told him to follow, leading him up through the palace, stopping in front of a bedroom.

Jimin needed a moment to collect his courage then knock.

There was no sign of life coming from behind the door, so he knocked harder till the lock sounded and a girl covered by something that looked like Taehyung's shirt glanced outside.

"I need to speak to Taehyung," Jimin clenched his fists.

"Who is it? Your ugly future mate boo," another girl came to the door, she wasn't wearing anything so Jimin blushed looking away.

Two more girls were giggling inside the room when Taehyung slipped into some boxers coming to the door.

"What do you want Park?" He hissed.

"I need to visit my best friend now."

"Do you think I will fall for whatever you're planning?"

"I'm not planning anything, an alpha has taken him home last night and I need to check on him, if he's ok."

Taehyung rolled his eyes pulling the first girl to himself kissing over her neck in a disgusting way.

"He has had a lot of fun last night I guess, your stinky omega friend, me, a super alpha in his rut."

Jimin even chuckled innerly as Taehyung stupid talk couldn't bother him anymore, now that he knew the truth.

He will never be with anyone else, because I'm the only one for him, at last in his heart when he's sane, he thought.

"I need to check if my best friend is ok," repeated Jimin.

"What would that bother me Park," Taehyung sighed impatiently.

"He left with prince Hoseok, do you really want some royal affair to happen in your kingdom?" Jimin raised his brow.

"Ah! I hate you more and more with each day," Taehyung groaned. "Go, just remember, one stupid trick and you're dead Park," Taehyung made a gesture of a sliced throat.

"Sure," Jimin shrugged turning from him telling the guard who has been listening to the conversation to drive him to Jin's flat immediately.

The old elevator stopped revealing the dusty corridor leading to the apartment Jimin has had found shelter in for so many times, his heart beating madly as what if Hoseok took advantage over Jin then left?

Thank you so much for all your brilliant support. I hope you liked the chapter. What do you think about Hoseok's answer and the news about Jungkook? What about Jimin's plan? What will he find in Jin's flat?

Much <3