73. Phases

"Yes, please help Jimin, if you need anything let me know," Yoongi got up leaving the room tapping Jungkook's shoulder to give him a sign to follow when Jimin caught the alpha's eyes that twisted his insides dangerously

"Jimin I'm so relieved you're alive, the last couple of days had been hell," Jin took his hand but he was stuck in Jungkook's stare, needed all his will to look away.

He hated that bastard, that betrayer, yet... that cute Puppy side of his...

"Ah," Jimin turned looking at the ceiling.

"Honey, help him wash and change, I will wait downstairs," Hoseok kissed in between Jin's hair then left the room quietly.

The silence that fell was tense so Jimin sat up, but the room spun with him.

"A part of me suspected he won't ever let you be mated to someone else, alpha's are pretty possessive about the right ones," Jin blushed.

"It doesn't matter anymore. I will be alone till the end of my life," Jimin got up stumbling through the room towards the bathroom.

Why everything in that house reminded him of what he had lost, every room here carried the undoubted scent of blue moonlight and neck kisses.

How will he manage to live here? Right next to the man he loved yet never could be close with again.

Jin blushed bringing him the towel staying to keep him company when Jimin took a long bath. It helped a lot to spill the horror of the past hours and Taehyung's scent off himself.
The clothes he slipped into surround him with Jungkook's warmth like a blanket. Soon the doctor came to do a medical check up then prescribe some calming pills for post traumatic stress.

The evening fell, Hoseok went home to bring the girls over so they were keeping Jimin in a good mood with their adorable talks. It seems strange, that peaceful calmness of being here surrounded by friends, by people who cared who wanted nothing else than him to feel ok, comfortable and happy.

Jin prepared delicious food, Yoongi put some soft playlist on, the twins requested Jimin to read for them so he continued the story of the little werewolf Piki and his adventures in the magical forest, while both Lola and Lila were cuddling to his sides on the big couch in the main living room. It felt like home, that evening, yet there was a hollow inside him as one person was missing by his side. Jungkook never showed up, right around midnight Jimin saw him walking by the living room entrance wearing his biker outfit, carrying a helmet. Their eyes met and for the second time today the air seemed electrified.

"We will go now, uncle Jimin needs to rest," Hoseok got up so the twins protested.

"Please stay, this one night. I don't want to be alone," begged Jimin so Yoongi brought a lot of pillows and fluffy blankets and they all took place on the floor, the twins cuddling to their father and their new dad, while Jimin was lying in some distance to them observing this sweet family.

Namjoon was dead, Taehyung escaped, the royalty was frightened to the core, left without a leader or a heir, so he was freed right?

I will mate Park Jimin, Jungkook's words sounded in his mind.

Was it just a phrase to justify him invading the mating ceremony, words said for royalty to fuck off. For sure, as... he couldn't have meant it, right?

You need to sleep, whispered Luna.

"I can't," Jimin sighed rolling over the pillow to focus his gaze on the moon shaped mark on Jin's neck, his own fingers gliding down his scent glade and his head filled with images of Jungkook coming into this room, putting the bike helmet aside then pressing him down to the pillows and kissing his body inch after inch after inch, the scent of blue moonlight and neck kisses surrounding him from the hoodie giving him an almost physical experience, so he was touching himself falling into that vivid daydream, that will never ever become reality again as a betrayer like Jungkook never deserved to be forgiven.

"I will not stand that," whispered Jimin sitting up reaching for the book to dive back into werewolf mythology and still the chaos in his head.

Two weeks had passed in an eye blink, but Jimin wasn't getting better at all, just numb to reality because of the psychotropic pills he was taking before falling into shallow sleep.

Jin and his family were visiting him every day, but the more time was passing he knew it can't continue, staying here meant slowly dying, especially as that scent was everywhere in the villa and he needed to see Jungkook from time to time when both were accidentally bumping into each other.

Jimin hasn't said a word to him though and Jungkook didn't either, giving him space, leaving the house each night on his motorbike.

Another weekend came and Jimin was staying in his room reading, trying to forget the whole world in the epic battle in space, as he had chosen some philosophical scientific science fiction novel, because there was not even the tiniest piece of romance present in it, but the door cracked open and Jin came inside followed by his mate.

"Hi," he blushed hard sitting down on the bed stretching a golden envelope his way.

"What is that?" Jimin took it hesitantly.

"Um... it's an invitation..." Jin blushed harder sending Hoseok a soft glance.

"An invitation?" Jimin shivered tearing the paper open to see a beautifully decorated card with two fluffy bears dancing in a heart frame.

"It's for our wedding," Jin began to bounce on the bed. "It's just a week from now in Hobi's palace, we're moving there, me and the girls."

"Oh..." Jimin felt as if all air had been punched out of him. "So you're leaving," his jaw trembled dangerously.

 "So you're leaving," his jaw trembled dangerously

Thank you so much for all your amazing feedback. I hope you liked the chapter. What do you think about Jimin's struggles in Jungkook's house and 2seok's wedding news? How will Jimin react to Jin leaving?

Much <3