44. Blood

"No one will touch him," repeated Namjoon

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"No one will touch him," repeated Namjoon. "He's free to choose a mate, so one day he will be claimed and knotted by some alpha who isn't you," Namjoon's eyes lit up with hate when the beast took over closing its claws on the queen's throat, getting through it like through paper. Jungkook suddenly felt the warm blood dripping between his fingers, his other hand putting pressure on the child's neck, but he let the boy go in the last second regaining some last inches of sanity.

The child was yelling and crying, the soldiers stepping closer, a tear was rolling down Namjoon's face but his eyes stayed stone cold when the body of the werewolf queen slipped out of Jungkook's hand like a doll banging against the stone floor, a puddle of blood building around her clouding his vision.

"Super alpha, for killing my mate, my wife, the mother of my children the pact between us won't last and expires on the night of the red moon. Expect my revenge then," hissed Namjoon when Jungkook growled so loudly all windows in the throne room exploded.

Taehyung's little brother was screaming covering his ears, but he couldn't listen, couldn't stay here turning around running, jumping out of the window then sprinting along the lawn, feeling the scent of the omega queen's blood still over himself. The beast howling with satisfied revenge, but the human part of him terrified and torn into pieces, as he had what, killed an innocent omega, a wife, a mother of a ten year old boy. His vision blurring when he tore the huge palace gate open then dived into the forest to find his motorbike and jump on it. He was speeding it up crying, howling inside, along endless highways just forward to his house to spill off that terrifying scent of blood, then change, so Jimin will never find out what he has done.

The sunset was so beautiful playing out on the beach when Jimin wrapped up the last package of blue rose petals hiding it into his backpack, zipping it up, tossing a glance over The Citadel. It will get dark soon, but sitting here through the night wasn't an option so he decided to set off sooner than later. The sudden mechanical sound that disturbed that calming music of the ocean raised all hair on his body.

He froze with the backpack in his palms looking towards the path between small bushes and sand until a dark shape appeared in insane speed, becoming bigger and bigger till stopping with squealing tires and Jimin's heart skipped a bit.

Jungkook was dressed in all black again, his face extremely troubled, his curls tied up in that extra sexy man bun Jimin was always wet for.

Jungkook jumped off the bike looking up at him, he suddenly broke out into tears sprinting his way than closing him in his strong arms.

"Puppy," whispered Jimin cuddling his face into Jungkook's chest, inhaling his favorite scent that today carried some guilt and extreme anxiety.

Has Jungkook been out to lead some battle with Shifters, has his beast taken control over him, has he harmed someone?

"Jungkook what happened? Where have you been? I thought you have abandoned me here," whispered Jimin tangling his hands into that man bun.

"I could never abandon you," muttered Jungkook between sniffs, and butterflies erupted inside Jimin's stomach.

"You made it in the last minute I was just setting off to go back on foot," Jimin chuckled.

"On foot," Jungkook was avoiding his eyes.

"Why is my Puppy crying?" Jimin caressed his cheeks.

Jungkook only shook his head then cuddled back into him.

"Hold me," he begged so Jimin did unsure why his alpha is such an emotional wreck all of the sudden.

"Is Yoongi ok?" He asked becoming worried.

"Yes, Yoongi is fine," Jungkook sighed moving a bit from him yet still holding him tightly.

"That's good," Jimin smiled nervously leaning in to peck Jungkook's lips.

"Don't kiss me," the alpha lowered his head even more.

"We're not playing this again. I can't live without your kisses," Jimin glued his lips back to the alpha's soft ones begging for entrance but Jungkook wasn't opening his mouth. "Hey Puppy, don't be complicated again and kiss me, you will feel a lot bett..."

Jimin could never finish the sentence as his breath was taken away by the alpha's lips crushing on his with such passion he became dizzy completely losing himself in the melody played by their tangled tongues.

Kim Taehyung's little brother was screaming in his head while the queen's blood was dripping through his claws, her body crushed on the floor and he looked her way to see Jimin's lifeless face and static eyes...

Jungkook was panting madly sitting on the bed, washing the sweat drops off his face, his whole body trembling, his teeth clenching against each other madly. He has even partly shifted as his claws were digging into the mattress.

"Jungkook, are you ok?" Jimin's worry filled eyes met his.

"You're alive," gasped Jungkook tearing his omega into his arms pressing his lips to his scent glade trying to calm down.

"Hey, I'm not only alive but also amazing. We had three days of total peace and quiet, no one trying to burn us alive or sending mythical monsters to eat us, so that's a pretty nice change, besides making love like that for three days in a row feels great," Jimin was definitely grinning, also kissing over his scent glade and scenting him.

The past three days they were doing it really often, needing for each other more than ever. Jungkook's broken and bleeding soul could only find some release in Jimin's affection, in having his omega beside him.

How will Kim Namjoon deal without his mate, that thought brought a cold shiver down his spine, he has heard that after losing your mate werewolves were going through horrible pain and trauma, some were even dying unable to deal without their beloved person. Would he ever survive losing Jimin? Not in his wildest dreams, yet he has taken away someone's mate, so he never deserved his beautiful angel.

 Would he ever survive losing Jimin? Not in his wildest dreams, yet he has taken away someone's mate, so he never deserved his beautiful angel

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Thank you so much for your beautiful feedback. What do you think about Namjoon triggering the beast and what Jungkook has done? Will Jimin find out?

Much <3

Super Alpha (Jikook)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें