58. Gone crazy

"What is that scent?" He asked so Jimin inhaled all those mixed smells, ginger and fat, the receptionist, sandal wood and wool, the hotel boy hurrying around them, spicy pepper and rice plus vodka and pink detergent, that couple of drunk tourists ...

"What is that scent?" He asked so Jimin inhaled all those mixed smells, ginger and fat, the receptionist, sandal wood and wool, the hotel boy hurrying around them, spicy pepper and rice plus vodka and pink detergent, that couple of drunk tourists at the counter asking for a room, fish and salt, the old guy waiting for an elevator in the hall, sunset and chocolate, a scent lingering in the air but almost faded.

"What scent?" Asked Jimin trembling.

"That scent," Jin began to walk towards the main door which opened in front of him so Jimin hurried behind him, was it that bastard who has had him that fatal night, the father of the twins?

They were outside in seconds, Jin walking like a drunk man sniffing the air but a huge car came almost overrunning him so Jimin pulled him to the pavement.

"Are you crazy! What are you doing!" Jimin began to shake him completely gone insane friend. "Jin! Speak to me! Was it that guy?" He asked seriously.

"What guy?" Asked Jin stretching his hand out as if he wanted to hug the air.

"You know, that guy who has had you, the father of the twi..." whispered Jimin but the next word shook him to the core when Jin placed his hands to his heart stuttering.

"Mate..."

"Will you at last dress up," Jimin sighed placing a steaming tea cup in front of Jin.

It has been two months of him being called over by the worried twins to take care of their dad who was malfunctioning badly since that misshapen night in the hotel restaurant. Him and Jungkook were taking a lot of care of the omega and his kids in the past weeks, wishing to help them as much as possible.

The night of the red moon only a week away and Jimin's skin was crumbling with fear at the thought, but he decided to be brave especially as Jungkook has promised him a surprise tonight and he couldn't wait, but first he needed to bring his best friend to a somehow presentable state.

"Maybe it wasn't your mate, you know," whispered Jimin but Jin shook his head staring at the kitchen wall blankly.

"I will never find out who it is, right?" He muttered. "I'm completely doomed. Besides maybe it's even better, if my mate saw me and the puppies he for sure would run."

"You're not making any sense lately Jin, only because you have caught some weird scent and imagined something you can't just throw away your whole life!" Yelled Jimin becoming angry.

"You can talk, the guy who is scented and kissed by his mate everyday, not like me. Caught the scent of my mate but couldn't even see the person," Jin laid down on the table top staring at the opposite wall like fixed.

The flat door opened and the twins fell inside making a huge noise.

"Dad! Dad! See what beautiful dresses uncle JK has bought for us!" They began to spin around the room causing the fabric to flatter.

"Yeah... nice," muttered Jin not even glancing their way.

"Uncle Jimin!" Asked Lola looking up at him.

"You guys look great," Jimin gave them thumbs up looking towards his alpha who was grinning so happily his whole face glowing, a second later he approached him pulling him in for a long passionate kiss.

"Wow, what was that for?" Jimin blushed.

"I'm so happy to see you, couldn't express it any better," Jungkook smiled cuddling his face to his scent glade inhaling him softly, messing Jimin's body up so much, but the moment he caught Jin's disgusted face his stomach twisted abruptly.

What would he do, if he had scented blue moonlight and neck kisses on some street, when Jungkook had been long gone and he couldn't find the owner of that scent.

"Jin, if it's your mate it's destiny, you will meet again," said Jimin but Jin only sent him a sarcastic grimace.

"I'm good. Don't need anyone," he shook his head awkwardly walking to the kitchen to open and close all cupboards extra loudly.

"Jin, for the next week you're staying with Yoongi in my house, you and the girls are moving over for a week," said Jungkook seriously.

"And why is that?" Growled Jin.

"I'm taking Jimin for a surprise trip, we're setting off today but I will be less worried if I know you and the twins are safe with Yoongi."

"Sure, what in the world could possibly bother me anymore," Jin shrugged opening and closing the same cupboards even louder when Jimin caught the girls' worried gazes.

He also will only be peaceful enough to enjoy the trip knowing Yoongi will take care of his best friend.

"I can't believe we have seven days left until the red moon," whispered Jimin looking at the sky, so Jungkook squeezed his hand.

They had just landed and he has hired a car with a rolled down roof so they were now speeding along a jungle road with breathing ocean views, the wind in their hair.

"Don't worry about it now, we will find a way," Jungkook caressed down the omega's cheek then concentrated on the road again.

"Do you think Jin will ever meet his mate," Jimin was looking at the views they were passing still so sad.

"Let's hope for it, as you've said if it's fate they'll meet again."

"I wonder who it is, really what alpha would fit to Jin," Jimin giggled both breaking out with laughter.

"A nerdy one, like Jin probably," Jungkook slowed the car down to find that road between thick bushes and palm trees leading to the bungalow he has rented, as he needed to forget the approaching red moon and the whole world, just to be with his omega, enjoy each second to the fullest to forever remember their happy times.

"This secret place we're going to is so exciting," Jimin began to bounce on his seat.

"I hope you will like it," Jungkook chuckled driving deeper into the jungle until a posh bungalow appeared and Jimin whispered a soft "wow."

"Come," Jungkook stopped the car in front of the entrance then jumped out to take their luggage.

Thank you so much for all your amazing support. As most of you have guessed Jin has caught the scent of his mate, but has no idea who it is. How will Jikook's trip go? Will Jin ever find his mate?

I need to warn you the next chapter will be very steamy ;)
Also this book has been #1 and #2 in the omega tag almost for the whole week, so thank you for that💜 you are the best

Much <3