75. Ripped fairy tale

"Jimin," a hand tangled around Jimin's arm and he nearly jumped out of his skin turning to see an out of breath Yoongi

"No, hear me out, let him understand!" Cried Jungkook turning his red puffy face their way.
Yoongi's grip tightened on Jimin's arm.

"I had been thirteen, I had no idea about the word or anything, had been hiding here, had only known Yoongi," Jungkook swallowed some tears his voice cracking on the words as if speaking was torture. "One summer day I had come here to feel a scent I couldn't name, but it was sweet, it was alluring, it had captured all my senses so I slipped forward to see the most beautiful human. He was my age, just soft and small, with fluffy dark hair falling to his forehead. Yoongi had told me to never near anyone but he has caught me staring asked who I am, asked for my name and I forgot myself coming to the lake to sit in the sand right next to his side and talk."
Jungkook started speaking when Jimin's heart fell, has there really been someone else in his heart before him, maybe even more than he has ever been, a human.

"I've never told Yoongi, if I did..." Jungkook hit the sand with his fist. "I was sneaking out each day to meet him, play, talk, climb some trees or swim in the lake, to dive and get lost in his scent completely, unconditionally.

"What if I'm not like you?" I had asked one evening, the sun was setting and I didn't want to go home, didn't want to let him go, wanted him to stay forever.

"What do you mean?" He asked smiling.

"What if I'm not human?" I took his hand, caressed his face.

"What are you then?" He giggled.

"A werewolf."

"A werewolf?" He rolled over the sand from laughter. "Jungkook you know that werewolves don't exist."

"I am a werewolf, I can show you, but please promise me you won't get scared."

"What do you mean?" His laughter died down.

"I will never hurt you as you are my mate," I whispered before shifting.

He was just sitting there staring like fixed, his scent turning to fear but he wasn't running and I took his hand then leaned in to do something completely stupid and connected our lips.
It was just a peck yet my first kiss, so beautiful.
His eyes were raised widely open and he suddenly kissed me back.
We were staying in that soft embrace lips on lips and it was magic.

"Can I mate you?" I asked and he never asked me what mating is, he just nodded.

"But my parents won't see?" He asked anxiously.

"No, they won't see," I assured slipping his t-shirt off his shoulder to scent his skin then close my fangs around it and dig them in.

He screamed, his body tensed but he relaxed in some time while I was getting drunk on him, pulling out to see my mark on his shoulder. It meant he was now mine forever, right?"

Jungkook's cried out eyes met Jimin's when he was sure he will die, he wouldn't be standing here and listening to that awful story if Yoongi hasn't been holding him so firmly.

"Right?" Jungkook's voice cracked again. "I came back home late that night, told Yoongi what I did and we argued so badly. I was so angry, so so angry running into the woods, the moon raising, a red moon and I couldn't stay sane especially when I caught his scent. He has been at the lake so late at night, but he hasn't been alone.
I sneaked there, hid in the bushes to see him and some other boys all laughing about something.

"Let's see a big splash now," he said lifting a stone walking on the pier, throwing it swiftly so it flew up then crushed into a frog that has been just sitting there doing nothing. Can you believe, it was just there, simply sitting and he just..." Jungkook shook his head biting his lips his whole body trembling. "The other boys followed looking for the biggest and sharpest stones throwing to kill those poor frogs peacefully housing in the lake and for the very first time I have heard that voice in my head, low and strong.

He has no heart, the beast said and I jumped out from between the bushes, I must have shifted as the boys stopped, they were screaming throwing the stones my way but I was so mad, so so mad. I reached the first closing my fangs on his throat ripping it open, they were trying to escape but I was quicker getting them one after another till there was just me and him left, his t-shirt has slipped showing my mark and I approached, but he... he threw a stone aiming into my skull to kill me, but missed big time.

I fell on him ripped his chest open... Yoongi had found me in the morning still kneeling above his body holding his heart in my hands telling over and over "he has had a heart,""

Jungkook cried from pain pressing his forehead to the sand when Jimin was standing there unable to do anything.

"I have told you that it wasn't real mating. A mating requires knotting and a bite, done in the same exact moment," Yoongi sounded irritated.

"I've heard a mating with a human only needs a bite," whispered Jungkook raising up into the kneeling position.

"All bullshit and fairy tales," groaned Yoongi pulling on Jimin's sleeve. "Come Jimin."

"Jimin," Jungkook's raspy whisper lifted all hair on his body. "Now you know the truth, know why I can never mate. I am unworthy to be anyone's mate, not even starting about someone as amazing and precious as you."

"Come Yoongi, we're done here," Jimin took the alpha under the arm as his head was spinning, he needed to get the hell out of here before he suffocates.

Thank you so much for all your feedback. What do you think about Jungkook's story and his reasons to not to mate? What will Jimin do now?

Much <3