19. I lo...

"Jimin?" Jungkook swallowed the tears, his trembling hands caressing down the boy's back that had deep bleeding bruises in the shape of the gate bars all over it

"Jimin?" Jungkook swallowed the tears, his trembling hands caressing down the boy's back that had deep bleeding bruises in the shape of the gate bars all over it. "Jimin please be fine," Jungkook sniffed nudging the boy's arm, but the omega wasn't giving out any signs of life. "No... please... I need you... don't leave me... Jimin." Jungkook cuddled into Jimin's hair sobbing madly.

Somewhere in that madness he had found release, but that moment he had come back to his human senses he had found out Jimin was unconscious, or even worse dead. No he couldn't be dead. No.

Werewolf clinic, thought Jungkook jumping from the bed he has carried Jimin onto, falling to the other room to dress up in the first clothes he could grab, he was double gentle putting underwear and sweatpants on Jimin then wrapping him up into his own hoodie and a blanket to carry him through the empty villa towards the garage. The car had been fixed so it looked as good as new and Jungkook hoped he will reach the clinic in time placing Jimin on the passenger's seat bucking the seatbelt around him.

Moments later he was pressing the gas to the limit driving out. The gate was closed but he jumped out using his hands to tear it open. The memory of the bruises on Jimin's body so painful, Jungkook has never felt that bad in his own skin, that guilty, but he ignored running back to the car to drive it out into the night and ask the main navigation to display the way to the clinic. The city not really crowded fortunately at that early hour as some distant dawn was raising.

"You're at your destination," said the computer voice and Jungkook took a loud breath in before getting out, unbuckling Jimin's belt, taking him into his arms carrying him into the building.

Everyone in the huge waiting room froze confronted with his scent, but he ignored walking straight to the reception where a beta woman looked as if she's about to faint.

"My omega needs help," said Jungkook trying to concentrate on Jimin's scent only as the others were annoying him insanely, triggering his beast with that odor of fear.

The beta woman only stretched her hand out pointing towards a corridor Jungkook stormed immediately until bumping into an alpha in a blue robe.

"This is... ah... super alpha please spare my patients," the man began to walk backwards when Jungkook's blood boiled, his claws showed, but he cuddled his face into Jimin's soft hair inhaling his scent. His body was still warm so he was alive, right?

"Please, my omega needs help now. I'll do anything, pay anything just help him," Jungkook looked up at the man who opened his mouth in shock then closed it again.

The doctor seemed to consider something yet nodded making a hand gesture as if showing him to follow, so Jungkook did, carrying Jimin down the corridor into a secluded room with a hospital like bed.

"P-p-u-u-t-t h-him h-here," stuttered the man caressing the sweat of his face so Jungkook placed Jimin on the bed as gently as possible.

"I wi-i-l-l h-have t-t-0 t-t-ouch him t-to investigate wha-a-t's u-up," the doctor seemed frightened to death yet put on plastic gloves then neared the bed taking Jimin's wrist, pressing two fingers to his veins definitely checking his pulse.

Jungkook was trying to stay calm while the doctor was observing him more than Jimin, slowly lifting the hoodie to press a stethoscope to Jimin's chest.

The moment his fingertips collided with Jimin's skin Jungkook growled stretching his claws out.

All blood left the doctor's face when he fell back.

"Not so loud Puppy..." mumbled Jimin softly changing position on the bed and Jungkook took a loud breath in.

"Continue," he said taking a few steps back looking at the doctor who hesitated before collecting himself from the floor.

"Super alpha, I'm only touching him as much as is necessary to proceed with bringing his drained body back to some strength. His heartbeat is really weak. I will need to give him an injection then put at least three IV bags on. Does he have some wounds or bruises?"

Jungkook blushed from embarrassment nodding. The guilt inside him burning when he walked to the bed lifting Jimin gently to take off the hoodie then show the doctor his back.

The man surpassed a cry closing his mouth.

"He must be extremely strong if he's alive. I will bring my team, we will proceed immediately."
The man stormed towards the door.

"Doc, if you run now and something happens to my Jimin I will find you," said Jungkook his voice extremely low and the man's eyes widened.

He nodded leaving the door open then ran out when Jungkook walked to Jimin to take his hand and bring to his lips.

"Jimin. Please be fine. I will not survive without you. You are my only sanity. The only one I lo..." Jungkook jumped up taking loud breaths in walking around the room.

What was only going on in his brain?

"I love you too Jungkookie," whispered Jimin turning again trying to find some position for himself, Jungkook's jaw falling but footsteps came, the same doctor assisted by two others and a very pale nurse entered.

"Can we start?" Asked the man preparing Jimin's arm for the injection.

"One more thing, if by any chance whatever you're injecting there will harm him and you have made any deal with royalty you're dead," said Jungkook through clenched teeth.

Thank you so much for your love. Did you like the chapter? What do you think about Jungkook trying to rescue Jimin and the confession? Will the doctor help?

Much <3