74. Yoongi's land

"We also came to you to talk about it," Hoseok approached his bed becoming serious

"We also came to you to talk about it," Hoseok approached his bed becoming serious. "We can see how much you're struggling here so we wanted to propose you moving in with us. You will have your own rooms as many as you like and we will take care of you, you're our family," the alpha was talking calmly when Jimin sniffed, something unbearable opening inside him.

"Thank you guys, you are really the best, I... I will accept your offer. I will stay here just this one more week and after the wedding I will stay at yours."

Jin squealed happily hugging him tightly.

"Great, we will go now, to get ready to leave, we have a lot to prepare for the wedding."

"I'm so happy for both of you and for the twins, the girls finally have a complete family," Jimin hugged both his friends.

They soon said goodbye to him leaving to pack when he suddenly was unable to stay in one place so he left downstairs to find Yoongi sitting above the tablet, the golden envelope with the invitation for him right next to it on the table.

"So Jin and prince Hoseok are getting married," Yoongi looked up.

"Yes, they... kind of jumping into things, but if they think it's right," Jimin leaned against the door frame. "They invited me to live with them so I will stay there after the wedding, I will not come back with yo..." Jimin's voice cracked when he noticed Jungkook standing in the corridor looking at him with widely opened horror filled eyes, his face so pale Jimin was sure he will faint.

"Jung..." he whispered noiselessly, but Jungkook turned storming towards the front door slamming them with such impact they bounced off and stayed open, a moment later the engine of the motorbike howled.

"Uh..." Jimin let out a long sigh. "What are you doing now?" He asked glancing at the pale Yoongi.

"I was going to visit my family's land and check on the construction building of restoring my house."

"Can I come with you?" Jimin rubbed his arms as he was suddenly freezing from the inside.

"Sure," Yoongi jumped up taking the tablet both heading out towards his car.

The last time I have been here... we were almost burnt alive, he has worn lace underwear, looked so good while cooking for me, has tied me up to the canopy straps, I had told him my whole life story...

Don't think about that, Jimin was yelling at himself watching the fire devastated building appearing in front on him. Yoongi stopped the car smoothly walking out to greet the coordinator of the construction site.

Jimin's body sliced by pins and needles when he left the car following Yoongi inside to see the alabaster statue of princess Luna in the hall with just one arm and half of the head missing.
"Hi... now you're a little bit like me," he muttered gliding his fingertips over the ashes covered stone.

"Ah... I'm the most broken about losing my art collection," Yoongi stopped next to him shaking his head. "I have sent people out to look for Taehyung. That bastard needs to be caught and punished, but so far we couldn't find any traces of him."

"Leave him, he will forever suffer being himself, I guess that's more than enough of a punishment," Jimin sighed. "Besides it's not him who has broken me."

"I will need to check the progress of the works it will be super boring so you can go for a walk, there's a nice lake if you go out and follow the path behind the house."

"Ok, thank you," Jimin smiled faintly walking out of the house to find a way almost completely lost in thick bushes, but he took it inhaling the fresh smells of the forest.

It was so quiet though, the huge trees letting through scattered sunlight, the moose bending underneath his shoes.

Will he miss this place, this city he grew up in, where his roots were? Was it better to let go off everything as he had totally no future here. No future in Hoseok's country or anywhere. Only some months ago he knew exactly who he is, Park Jimin, most skilled dealer of Handover mafia, strongest omega, so strong he could almost go for an alpha, right now he was nothing, no one, belonged to nobody.

He was just a lost, traumatized omega who was using up the rests of his life strength to simply survive.

I really managed to lose myself because of him, he thought bitterly diving deeper into the wilderness until his nostrils caught a scent, bringing his whole body to alarm.

Was it some madness his mind was producing, was he obsessed, for sure as the whole forest was suddenly just an almighty smell of blue moonlight and neck kisses and instead of turning back his stupid omega heart was pushing him forward towards it, further and further until he reached a clearing opening up to an impressive lake with water so blue like the clear sky above his head.

There was a person kneeling in the sand leading down towards a pier, a person twitching from time to time and he needed a second to figure out Jungkook was crying.

The wind came from his side and he must have caught Jimin's scent as he lifted his head looking him straight in the eyes.

Jimin froze then took a cautious step back, he should run now, but a raspy low voice sounded.

"It has been here, where I have lost myself," Jungkook fixed his gaze on the lake, new tears rolling down his cheeks. "It has been here..." he sighed grabbing a handful of sand watching it spill through his clenched fist. "The first red moon."

Thank you so much for your beautiful feedback

Thank you so much for your beautiful feedback. I hope you enjoyed the chapter? What do you think about Jimin's decision to move in with Jin and Hobi after the wedding? Are you ready for Jungkook's story?

Also I need to tell you there there are only 10 more chapters of this story left.

Much <3