53. Royalty Mating School

"Jimin

"Jimin..." Jin's voice lifted all hair on his body. "You need to sleep, you need a rest."

"Your daughters are affected by my heat smell, I shouldn't bother them more than necessary," he was trying to speak calmly but his chin trembled.

"Jimin..."

"Jin, I will not stand that... how can he even think about spending his rut with someone else!"

"Jimin, alphas are... they..."

"But how? Can he really touch someone else like that... I would... I would rather die than have someone else's hands and lips on me..." the memories from the car and the mad driver from earlier today coming back so vividly mixing with the images of him and Jungkook making love and he collapsed on the floor sobbing madly when Jin's protective arms closed around him.

The wind carried a scent towards him, so Jimin lifted his head from the grave stones of his parents he had been watching for the past hour.

It has been early, the sun raising, the cemetery so peaceful, like his inner numbness until that scent has disturbed it - lilies and poison.

Jimin turned feeling his claws out, his heat tortured body in uproar of anxiety, there was that one alpha he despised more than anyone standing two rows from him holding a bunch of white flowers.

"Would call it fate, us meeting here in that early hour mate," Taehyung grinned when Jimin's whole body tensed at that last word.

"I have no mate, I'm a free omega," he said closing his fists.

"Came to visit my mother," said Taehyung leaning down to place the flowers on a grave plate. "We're kind of similar, right, both orphans in a way. I'm in deep grief now," he pretended to wash of a tear from underneath the designer sunglasses. "Wouldn't it be the perfect opportunity to mate?"

Jimin was standing still, inhaling sharply hoping he won't be provoked to doing something like trying to kill that alpha.

"I don't feel sorry for you, not the slightest. You deserve that. Your mother and little siblings never deserved that, but you and your filthy father deserve all pain in the world," hissed Jimin through clenched teeth.

"In your heat, so wet in his panties, yet still so stubborn, standing here spitting poison instead of begging your mate to knot you," said Taehyung slapping him with each word.

Jimin released his fists taking a deep breath in.

"Heat is just a biological state, what we will do with it is our choice," he said lifting his head proudly when Taehyung's eyes glowed up red underneath the sunglasses.

"Tonight a super alpha will have his rut, guess what he will do with that? Dive his d* deeply into 25 most beautiful omega girls, roam his hands around their bodies, lick over their thighs and breasts, into their lips and anywhere were you can imagine until he knots."

Jimin growled uncovering his fangs wishing to jump at that alpha and tear him damn into pieces.

"He will thrust into them hard, leave traces of his fingers on their necks and hips, divide their lower lips with his tongue..."

"You're so disgusting, I wish one day you will stop talking forever," Jimin turned running between the graves trying to hold on until he was out of the reach of Taehyung's eyes then he fell into the grass trembling heavily his body in such pain he wished to scratch his skin off as it still carried all traces of Jungkook's touch, and tonight Jungkook will... do everything Taehyung has told breaking his heart forever.

"Park, you're late! Mr. Min Yoongi will be here in about 15 minutes," the guard opened the door to the huge upstairs room in the Royalty Mating School were the chosen girls were waiting for him.

"Will be enough," hissed Jimin pulling the black hood deeper into his face, they shouldn't see in what state he was in.

All eyes turned on him, when he suddenly became so exposed in his vulnerability.

"Park, give out the pills quickly!" The principal of the school hurried to him.

"Tonight I will please the super alpha, he definitely never had a lover like me," a girl with a body like a supermodel giggled. "Maybe I'm his mate."

Jimin suddenly hissed stretching his claws out when she eyed him up with pity.

"Jealous much, ugly little omega?" She asked and Jimin was fighting with the urge to grab anything in hand and slice her skull.

It's just heat, if you had been in a saner state.

"Park, give out the pills," yelled the principal, so Jimin's trembling hands wandered to the package in his pocket. He opened the silver box taking a pill out, nearing a girl, but he couldn't bring himself to hand it to her, so he closed the lid stepping back.

"What is that behavior omega? Give the girls the pills, we have payed for them," the principal's eyes lit up red, he made his voice extremely dominant trying to bent him through his cursed nature but Jimin took another step back.

"I will give them the pills outside," he hissed turning abruptly storming out into the marble corridor, down the stairs, out, onto fresh air or he might die from lack of oxygen.

There was an uproar outside, a huge truck with steel cages ready as much as the car with Min clan plates, twisting Jimin's insides horribly as only that sight made it real, it was final, Jungkook has never cared the slightest about him, forgetting everything they have had in just a week.

"Park give the girls the pills!" The principal was outside, the girls standing in line waiting to be lead to the cages, the school guards circling Jimin in holding glittering rods with o-flames.

"What is this here?" A so known low voice crumbled all hair on Jimin's body and he turned to see the petite blonde alpha who until now Jimin has thought has been his only alliance.

Thank you so much for your beautiful feedback. What do you think about the chapter, Jimin's meeting with Tae and him not being able to deliver the pills? What will happen now that Yoongi came?

Much <3