13. Trap

Jungkook has told him he needs some actual food, then yelled at him for being whiny, needy and irresponsible before leaving the bedroom around noon so Jimin was surpassing the tears, his hurt pride and hurt heart aching, so he dressed up, took his...

Jungkook has told him he needs some actual food, then yelled at him for being whiny, needy and irresponsible before leaving the bedroom around noon so Jimin was surpassing the tears, his hurt pride and hurt heart aching, so he dressed up, took his toothbrush and the tablet walking downstairs to the kitchen.

"Here, take it, he's destroying the top floor so I sealed all staircases," Jimin placed the tablet on the kitchen table catching Yoongi's amused gaze. "What?"

"He has never been around others, yet alone needed to deal with an omega in his heat," Yoongi chuckled. "Jungkook will adjust just give him time."

"I don't give a shit about him. Drive me home, I have self made heat pills there. I should have never come here, or met him, or given my body away like that. Good that at last we were using protection. I hate him! And it's all your fault! Both of you! As you idiots have kidnapped me two times!" Jimin began to yell seeing Yoongi being even more amused, ok maybe Jungkook was right he was whiny and annoying, but it was just the heat, he wasn't fully himself now.

"Ok, for Mr. Jeon's well-being I will help you to get those pills," Yoongi got up taking the tablet. "We will use Mr. Jeon's super car it will be quicker," the alpha cast a glance down his body when Jimin covered himself even more with Jungkook's oversized hoodie.

Was it safe to go out with another alpha when all of him smelled like a wish to be laid down.

"Don't worry, even if your scent is affecting me badly I won't touch you. I'm the most under control werewolf you can find," Yoongi chuckled. "Besides I wouldn't like to be confronted with Mr. Jeon's anger if I did."

Jimin gulped nervously. Him and Jungkook were mare strangers for each other who had known each other for about 57 hours, why was Yoongi acting as if they had been mated when them mating could never ever happen. It hasn't been even full three days together and Jungkook was already losing his shit, total fed up and annoyed with him.

"Jimin, are you coming or are you going upstairs to ask him to help you with your heat?" Yoongi's voice brought him back to here and now.

"I'm definitely not allowing him to touch me ever again," Jimin crossed his arms storming out of the kitchen behind Yoongi doing his breathing exercises to stay sane and not to beg that soft petite alpha to release him from the pain instead of his mate. Wait! Stop right there Jimin, you have no mate, you need no mate.

"Ah!" He gave out a loud gasp reaching the car then falling on the passenger's seat, pressing the sweater paws of the hoodie he was wearing to his nose, getting completely lost in Jungkook's scent, that smell of blue Moonlight and neck kisses the only thing keeping him sane enough to stand the ride to his house.

"Turn right, yes that's the building," Jimin's heartbeat became rapid at the sight of the old block of flats with vulgar graffiti on the walls and missing windows on the second floor, where a student omega had used to live until she was raped then killed by a group of alphas from her class. Jimin remembered spending months on hunting for those bastards and finding them one by one. It has been the only thing he was able to do for that cute innocent girl who had used to say hello to him with a wide smile each time they had met on the staircase, who had borrowed him a blanket one winter night when the heater in his house gave in. Back then he was eighteen, had a secret crush on her, but had nothing to offer, him an omega couldn't satisfy an omega girl.

"I will go first, I don't trust Kim Taehyung and the royalty," Yoongi's low voice brought him back to here and now, so Jimin turned from those empty windows heavy hearted, his gaze falling at the small cafe on the other side of the streets. It was open, the lights inside on, so it meant Jin was ok, Jin's beautiful daughters were ok.

Jimin sighed leaving the car, hoping the heat won't kill him as his body was in fevers again, while they entered the building walking up the dirty stairs. Has it always been so shabby, wondered Jimin, or has he been too spoiled living in Jungkook's villa for the past two days, the trash they were stepping on unpleasant underneath his shoes when he saw his door.

"I'll go in first," Yoongi took a glittering dagger from behind his belt nearing the door to slowly push it open.

A strange scent hit Jimin's nostrils, so he stopped trying to figure out where he had smelled it. Yoongi put his foot into the hall when it suddenly clicked in Jimin's memory.

"Yoongi don't go in there! It's ultraharillium!" He yelled but violet flames broke out in the flat, when the bombs filled with on of the strongest alpha poison went off.

Jimin jumped forward pushing Yoongi on the floor covering him with his own body but the explosion cloud rolled over them lifting his hair and clothes then banging against the corridor walls, his ears buzzing for a long moment, the pieces of his furniture flying in the air when he sat up to see Yoongi's unconscious body right next to him.

"No! Wake up! Yoongi!" Jimin began to shake him, pressed his hand to Yoongi's chest to feel a faint heartbeat, so he jumped up storming through the house to the room where he was keeping his ingredients and brewing equipment, collecting thing quickly - phials, heater, measuring rod, weight, syringes, shaphire, corolioum, volcanic ashes, dried Jungaru leaves, geroume, coal acid, the portion of ready made drugs for Taehyung, heat pills.

Ok, should be enough, thought Jimin falling into the living room to grab a backpack and store everything in. There were steps nearing the flat, the odor of alphas, so he reached for his grandfather's sword that had been hanging above the dresser running to Yoongi lifting him up to put the unconscious man over his shoulder.

Damn Yoongi, you're heavy, he thought carrying him and the backpack out to see Taehyung's dogs in the corridor. Of course they knew he will need to visit home sooner or later and that he will come with an alpha, so they installed alpha harming bombs, sure they can capture him when he's all alone.

"Step back assholes," hissed Jimin walking towards them, his body so weak from the heat, his senses playing crazy because of the mixed alphas' scents, so he was fighting to stay sane, to concentrate on Jungkook's scent only, inhale it from the hoodie like a finest drug. Your man is back home, he can give you release, but for that you need to reach him first. The only way is through.

Thank you so much for your feedback

Thank you so much for your feedback. Did you like the chapter? What do you think about Jimin getting mad at Jungkook and visiting his house? Will he be able to fight his was through?

Much <3