54. Take me

"Park, pills now, or you will be knocked out and immediately delivered to Kim Taehyung!" Yelled the principal, the guards coming closer when the same awful girl giggled behind him

"I will kiss the super alpha hello, I bet his lips taste nicely," she said when all blood boiled in Jimin's body and he suddenly ran in front of the girls lining in first, his chest raising and falling from breathing so heavily.

"What is this here!" Shouted the principal.

"Take me. Take me as one of the omegas for the night with the super alpha," said Jimin feeling so embarrassed he would gladly die.

"Wow, what aspirations there," the girls behind him laughed. "First you must invest into a new face," they began to make fun of him insulting him horribly but he ignored standing there.

"I'm so sorry Mr. Min, we will knock him out now, this won't happen again," said the principal, but Yoongi approached Jimin tapping his shoulder in a brotherly way.

"I'm taking this omega here with me, you can bring all those girls back to the school, I only need him," Yoongi seemed amused giving Jimin a sign to follow so he did so stunned.

"But Mr. Min? Park is a rather ugly male omega," stuttered the principal.

"I would advise you and your girls to never ever again insult Mr. Jeon's mate," Yoongi's voice became stone cold. "We're done here," he walked to the black car opening the door for Jimin giving him a sign to get in, so he did as his legs didn't want to carry him more.

What has he just done, all because of stupid heat and jealousy. Jungkook wanted those stunning girls, not him, but Yoongi jumped to the driver's spot starting the car immediately.

"My sane mind is back, you can leave me here and take those bitches, he will definitely prefer them," hissed Jimin feeling a tear rolling down his cheek but Yoongi never stopped speeding the car to the limit.

"I hope he hasn't started the rut yet, but it will be a close shave," he said concentrating all his werewolf senses on the road.

"What's so funny? How pitiful I am?" Asked Jimin catching Yoongi's hideous smile.

"You will find out soon," the alpha was driving ignoring all laws soon reaching the villa which sight took away the rests of Jimin's courage. Jungkook will be so disappointed seeing him there.

The gate opened swiftly and the car stopped on the driveway, Yoongi getting out so Jimin followed with a heavy heart.

Was he really here, in his heat, after going through a sea of unbearable pain to meet the man he has ran from, who has ordered 25 girls for tonight.

"Yoongi..." that voice twisted his insides, but fortunately it was just coming from the speaker in the tablet. "Damn it's starting! Where have you been! How will I make it to the plane now!" Jungkook sounded so desperate, gasping, something heavy broke.

"Mr. Jeon we won't make it to the ice desert tonight," said Yoongi when a growl roared in the speaker.

"This house isn't enough! How do you expect me to hold it in! To not to harm anyone! I have told you to get the plane ready and transport me to the ice desert of the South so I can suffer it through!" It sounded as if some things have been torn into pieces when Jimin felt his heartbeat speeding up as what was Jungkook telling Yoongi.

"Mr. Jeon I have been in the Royalty Mating School to find someone for you!"

There was another roar like a thunder, something heavy falling.

"I have told you I don't want them!" Jungkook's voice was just a growl.

"I'm sending that person up to you now Mr. Jeon," Yoongi pressed the conversation off looking at Jimin who couldn't help but feel his toes wiggling in his trainers as it has been what, all Yoongi's awful plan while Jungkook... wanted to risk freezing to death in -70 grades Celsius, in the forever ice of the south, just to... never touch anyone else.

"You're so bad," said Jimin. "What if... what if I haven't been there?" He asked ignoring the mad butterflies.

"I kind of decided to risk it all as I know how damn possessive omegas can be about their mate," Yoongi winked when Jimin wished to pass him a blue eye and hug him. "Just go to him before he tears the whole villa into pieces."

"Ok," Jimin breathed in then glanced at the map on the tablet to find out Jungkook's location before setting off through the quiet house up the magnificent staircase, his heart beating so loudly but each step was a step closer to salvation, a step closer to his only ever working heat pill, remedy, happiness, safe place, his man, his alpha, his mate.

The huge gates sealing the corridor cracked moving uncovering a long pathway with glittering embers of ripped lamps and electric cables. There was loud breathing present, a voice like a thunder so raspy.

"I have told I don't want anyo..."

The alpha dressed in all black who has been crouching at the far end of the corridor definitely fighting to keep his sanity and not allow the passion to take over turned, his face becoming so pale as if he has just seen a ghost when Jimin's nostrils caught that scent - blue moonlight and neck kisses and he closed his eyes for a few seconds just falling in it.

Rapid breathing approached, before he could think straight warm trembling hands caught his face.

"Are you real?" Asked Jungkook barely breathing watching him with golden red eyes.

Thank you so much for all your amazing feedback. Did you like the chapter? What do you think about Jimin choosing to be taken and Yoongi's plan? Of course the next chapter will be steamy ;)

Much <3