10. Heat

"Shush Puppy, just kiss me," Jimin brought him back onto his mouth kissing deeper, feeling Jungkook trying to remove his pants and touch his length to pump on it with his palms and give him some release

"Damn! I had finished my rut last night! How am I supposed to help you?" Jungkook scratched the tails behind him with his claws cutting through them.

"I have always suffered through my heats all alone, so if I can suffer through one while having a beautiful man kissing and touching me, that's damn progress," Jimin raised his brow.

"You're so, what were you even damn doing?" Asked Jungkook.

"Pleasing you," Jimin grinned.

The fever severe in his body yet he couldn't complain a second touching over Jungkook's tight muscles, then kissing over his tattoos.

"I want to please you," Jungkook suddenly bent closing his mouth around him, the sight so sexy Jimin yelled arching his back.

"Please me my puppy prince, then we will go to the convenience store I need a... Damn! Faster! Toothbrush!"

Jimin has always hated heats more than anything, the first time it came he had ran to the cafe then begged Jin to lock him up in the basement underneath it where he was suffering for a week giving himself painful release. The next time he was prepared - 7.5 ounces of neodydanium, 1 ounce of dried calisto flower petals, 4.23 mg of moonstone powder and 0.009 ounces of volcanic ashes from Island 7 - all closed in a small yellow pill were enough to keep him sane, to make him suffer yet bearable, made it possible for him to go out, make deals with alphas, even during the worst days, yet never give his body to one, always play on the safe side, always keep that tiny barrier between him and fulfilling, but all the pills he had prepared for this heat were in his tiny flat, unreachable, so his only remedy became that insanely hot alpha who was pressing him to the bed still licking over his neck even though they have just recovered after another rough climax. Still, Jimin couldn't complain a second, that has been by far the most pleasant remedy for his heat ever, his lips searching for Jungkook's melting in deep open mouth kisses.

"Puppy... stop for a second," Jimin pulled Jungkook's head up by his curls.

"You smell so deliciously," Jungkook's glowing eyes like drunk when he fell back on his lips.

"Hey, let me breath. I will manage for some time till the next fever wave so let's get a quick shower, put something on and drive to the convenience store. I really need the toothbrush," begged Jimin.

Jungkook giggled gluing his lips to his belly.

"Ok, don't follow me to the bathroom and I'm taking this," Jimin sighed commanding his body to get up when he reached for the tablet.

"Jimin? How do you have so much control?" Asked Jungkook sitting up on the bed.

"Keeping control is my specialty," Jimin blushed before disappearing in the bathroom to take a quick shower ignoring the mad signs of his body.

He has always been stronger than werewolf fucked up biology, why couldn't he now? Just run away, leave that mess, never ever give himself away to that mythical creature, an alpha, a dominant predator, a user, yet... Jungkook didn't seem like any of it, actually Jimin has never met an alpha so soft and helpless, Jungkook was like a little boy walking around in darkness wishing to be saved and led.

Jimin had always met alphas who had been raised in the outside world, using many opportunities, bedding whatever omega or beta was willing, or even when they weren't willing, taking them by force, while Jungkook has never been out there, it seemed as if he didn't even want to harm all those omega girls, but the beast inside him was so strong he had absolutely no control over it. Yet, as a super alpha he shouldn't just allow Jimin to take the lead so easily, to give him pleasure however he liked him to, to fall into that soft loving, with more kisses than actual riding him out, not like during his rut a day before, then he had been so damn hard and dominating Jimin was barely alive after their night. Right now he was suffering, begging to be taken like that again, but Jungkook was all sweet and romantic.

"He will drive me crazy," muttered Jimin turning the shower off, drying himself quickly then slipping into Jungkook's clothes, the scent of his favorite alpha messing him up so much he hardened again, while fevers were pressing cold sweat out of his body.

You can do it, he told himself leaving the bathroom to see Jungkook with shower wet hair, wearing comfortable black clothes, sitting on the bed watching him with whipped puppy eyes.

"We can go," Jimin walked to him pressing their lips together for a hungry kiss, one he had difficulties to part from.

"Ok," Jungkook chuckled.

"Come Puppy," Jimin pecked his lips then walked out of the room swiftly, the house so empty.

He was carrying the tablet hoping to meet Yoongi to give it back to him, but the man was nowhere to find, the partly devastated villa so quiet, Jimin's fear raising as his head wasn't clear because of the heat, what if he loses control, what if Jungkook's beastly side takes over, yet he ignored when both reached the black sports car getting inside. Jungkook started the engine immediately driving out of the villa's garden behind the huge wall.

Jimin was quiet biting his nails while trying to remember all heat relaxing exercises his grandmother had taught him.

"Your scent makes it extremely hard for me to concentrate," said Jungkook after a moment, his hands trembling on the steering wheel but he was pushing the car to the limit breaking all laws.

"I'm sorry, there's nothing I can do about it," whispered Jimin.

"I know," Jungkook suddenly took his hand squeezing it briefly, the gesture so sweet Jimin's jaw fell.

Was that alpha real or was he some ancient fairytale?

"It's here," Jungkook suddenly slammed the breaks sending Jimin on the front window.

"Your driving is horrible," he sighed collecting himself back.

Jungkook only grinned widely.

"Stupid Puppy..." Jimin shook his head getting out, his heartbeat rapid, especially when he inhaled the scent of the old alpha behind the counter in the late night convenience store.

" Jimin shook his head getting out, his heartbeat rapid, especially when he inhaled the scent of the old alpha behind the counter in the late night convenience store

Thank you so much for your love. Did you like the chapter? What do you think about the beginning of Jimin's heat, what will happen at the convenience store?

Much <3