26. I'm the alpha

"To my alpha," Jimin emphasized the last word

"You thought you will just leave from here, so naive," Taehyung laughed in a horrifying way when Jimin noticed the Sinas soldiers appearing along the rooftops. "Come here, we can go past mating now," Taehyung uncovered his fangs jumping forward but Jimin took the gun out firing into his chest, the bullet hitting him exploded into purple lightnings so he fell down paralyzed, his muscles twitching from pain.

Jimin wasted no time though shooting the soldiers off the roofs, falling to the limo to grab the rest of the drug package and move it above Taehyung face.

"You want that, too bad you haven't payed. If you ever want to taste any of those pills again no harm can happen to Jin and his girls."

Their eyes met, Taehyung's filled with madness but Jimin was sure he has understood the message, yet squealing tires filled the alley and new royalty guards were falling out running his way so Jimin turned aiming precisely taking them down one by one, reloading the gun to knock the rest off their feet, soon there were just twitching bodies all over the pavement and he grinned getting up tugging the drug package underneath his arm, but the brick wall of the opposite building fell open revealing two huge weretrolls.

"Damn!" Jimin cursed firing but the monsters weren't affected.

"They're made out of beta cells," hissed Taehyung so a cold shiver run down Jimin's spine.

"Don't worry, next time I will have all types of bullets ready," he sighed placing the drug package on the hood opening two pills spilling the powder on the top of the torches he has bought, his hands trembling terribly, the lighter was slipping in his sweaty palms, the weretrolls approaching with dumb loud growling, but the flame caught onto the particles of Oracl glowing up green.

"I thought I'll be doing nicer things this morning but of course you had to be a pain in the ass Tae," groaned Jimin hiding the gun and drugs into his pockets but a weretroll hit the hood of the limo making a huge bang in the metal so he jumped away pulling the zippers in the jacket up with effort then sliding underneath the monster's legs to reach the torches and swing in the air, the green flames touching both weretrolls who growled widely.

They began to beat around blindly destroying the limo almost stepping on Taehyung who began to squeal, but Jimin never cared less sprinting down the alley making a flip in the air to jump over a coming royalty car, landing safely to pick up the torches and run through the main street onto the musician's square causing an uproar and all the people who until now had been peacefully listening to Jungkook's angelic singing to shout.

Taehyung's guards chasing him so Jimin put one torch aside taking the gun out firing, but a weretroll stomped over the cars nearing, and Jimin took a loud breath in aiming a perfect hit before throwing the torch so it sliced the monster's skull, the rests of its head beginning to burn while he tossed the other the same way into the second coming troll knocking it out.

Then it became all quiet around him, all hair crumbling on his body when he turned to see Jungkook standing there watching him with red glowing eyes, skin so softly silver white like the full moonlight, lips purple.

"Oh no, no, no..." cursed Jimin sprinting through the square towards Jungkook while all the others were slowly turning his way, but Jimin was first reaching the beast placing both hands on his stone chest then pressing his lips to those blood red ones praying it will be enough to make the beast remember who he truly is when he's a human.

The world seemed to have to stop to turn for a scary second, Jungkook's heartbeat so rapid, his lips strangely cold but after a long moment they became warm into the peck, his speeding heart calmed down, his scent shifted from blood lust to blue moonlight and neck kisses and Jimin scooped not daring to look up at his alpha.

Jungkook took a loud breath in then wrapped his palm around his wrist so harshly Jimin has never experienced him like that, but he was pulled through the crowd apologizing to the stunned girls. Jungkook was walking swiftly reaching the car to let go off him.

"Keys," he hissed.

"Ju..."

"Don't make me even more mad than I already am! Keys," Jungkook's tone was so harsh Jimin felt cold shivers so he sniffed taking the car key out of his pocket handing it to Jungkook with trembling hands.

"Should I stay here, if you don't want to look at me..."

"Into the car now!" muttered Jungkook through clenched teeth so Jimin hurried his steps before he will change his mind and abandon him here for weretrolls, royalty guards and Taehyung to hunt him down.

The ride so quiet, only Jimin's sniffs present, Jungkook driving carelessly, his palms trembling on the steering wheel.

Way too soon the huge walls surrounding the villa appeared and the guards opened the gate for them running away immediately, Jimin's whole body in shivers as he had damn forgotten Jungkook was the biggest monster out there, way more scary and dangerous than weretrolls or anything he has faced today.

Jungkook slammed the car door shut getting outside so Jimin followed with his head down.

"Jungkook, please let me explain. Taehyung had left a message for me, they would have harmed Jin and his daughters, I needed to save the..."

Jungkook turned, his eyes glowing up red and tossing thunders.

"You should have told me! Why haven't you told me!" Jungkook was walking towards him so Jimin took two steps back.

"I can deal, ok! I am not weak! Only because I'm an omega it doesn't mean I can't deal or protect my friends! You have seen how greatly I have managed today!" Jimin began to yell, as Jungkook was frustrating him so much.

"You could have been killed! What do you think you're doing pretending you're an alpha when they're so much stronger than you!"

It hurt, it hurt so much as if Jungkook had slapped him with those words.

"And I thought you're different, but of course I had stepped on your alpha ego, because what? It hurts your alpha pride to see that an omega can deal without your help!" Jimin looked up into Jungkook's eyes that were glowing red and furious.

"You could have been killed! Are you damn insane!" He hit the car with impact. "I'm an alpha, you're an omega, it's high time for you to finally accept that!"

 "I'm an alpha, you're an omega, it's high time for you to finally accept that!"

Thank you so much for your amazing feedback. I really hope you enjoyed the chapter. What do you think about Jimin's fight and Jikook's argument? How will Jimin react to Jungkook's words?

Much <3