47. Tattoo session

It was a long morning though

It was a long morning though. The tattoo of the wolf and the swan took almost four hours then the monster on Jungkook's forearm lasted another two. Jimin was bored, bouncing on his chair trying his best to stay focused, but he was yawning from time to time. Finally, after what felt like forever Salvador put the needle aside then wrapped the tattoos up carefully.

"You know how to treat them, right Mr. Jeon?" He asked, so Jungkook nodded quickly. "They should heal in about three days," Salvador looked over his work with satisfaction, he seemed to be proud of the result. "So the payment," he muttered bringing his device.

"I'm paying, it's a birthday present," stuttered Jimin jumping from his chair hurrying to the intimidating alpha who until now had completely ignored his existence.

"Mr. Jeon?" Salvador looked at Jungkook questioningly.

"Jimin is paying for the tattoos," Jungkook grinned putting his shirt and leather jacket back on.

Salvador's face darkened but he stretched the device towards Jimin who clicked the transaction feeling butterflies raising in his stomach, he couldn't have imagined a better present for Jungkook, especially as his alpha was smiling so widely, his scent carrying happiness.

"I hope we can continue working on new ideas and projects in the future Mr. Jeon," Salvador nodded walking to the long table to clean his equipment.

"Definitely," Jungkook grinned placing his arm around Jimin pulling him to his warm body.

"Thank you for the visit," Salvador's palms began to tremble, he suddenly shifted hissing towards them and Jimin jumped back hiding behind Jungkook. "Park, I need Vanish, at last a few pills. I will pay four times the regular price," the alpha's eyes were filled with madness. "Just a few pills. Please..." he begged stretching his clawed hand out.

"Come Jimin," Jungkook's voice was cold, he wrapped his arm around Jimin's waist protectively pulling him out of the room then down the staircase, Jimin's whole body still numb from fear, but they were walking, reaching Jungkook's car on the driveway then jumping inside. Only there Jimin could breath in again.

"I'm sorry that I have brought you here," whispered Jungkook taking his palms kissing them.

"It's fine, he was behaving extremely well because he was afraid of you, in the past it has been a lot worse, besides, you're happy about the tattoos so it's all that matters, he has done them perfectly," Jimin tried to play it cool.

"No, it's not right. The way he was looking at you, it was awful," Jungkook inhaled sharply.

"I'm an omega, I'm used to it, it's nothing," Jimin reached for the seatbelt fastening it. "Let's drive back home."

Jungkook was still tense but started the engine driving out of Salvador's property all the way back along meadows and forests Jimin was watching just flashing by trying to relax at last a bit, but the car stopped so suddenly on an abandoned sandy road in deep woods.

"Jimin," a trembling hand caressed his cheek. "Has he ever harmed you?"

"No, he never did, but each visit in his villa was strongly traumatizing. Today it has been better than ever because of you," Jimin unbuckled the seatbelt turning to his man. "Don't let him being a mad perv spoil your happiness about your new tattoos," he was speaking while tracing his fingers over the leather jacket which was hiding those new inks, the temperature in his body raising.

"You shouldn't do things like those for me," muttered Jungkook leaning in to scent him softly, so Jimin was suddenly drowning in blue moonlight and neck kisses.

"Why? It's your birthday, I wanted to give you something special. There's a whole secret party waiting for you at home, me and Yoongi have set it up, invited Jin and the girls. I shouldn't have told you about it, but I really hope you will like it," Jimin was like drunk gliding his hands over Jungkook's strong body, caressing his neck and jaw with his cheek.

"Wow... that is... I have no words to describe how amazing you are, just precious," Jungkook suddenly filled his lips with his tongue both melting completely kissing so hungrily, unable to stop, the alpha pulling him on his lap and Jimin began to move his hips up and down feeling their hard ones giving each other rough pleasure through the jeans. Jungkook's burning fingertips drawing the lines of his abs and Jimin moaned into the kiss flying back in rapid pleasure.

"I want you so much," Jungkook was tearing on his clothes when Jimin was struggling with his zipper both unable to stop, finding the safety in their jeans then continuing this madness until Jungkook was deeply inside him and Jimin was riding him smoothly cursing, moaning, yelling. The leather jacket finally went off like Jungkook's t-shirt, Jimin's lips immediately gluing to his skin.

The tattoos, he thought pulling a bit back looking at the distorted wrap on Jungkook's forearm.

"Have I destroyed them," asked Jimin in fear lifting his alpha's palm to see the fresh tattoo fully healed.

"They're ok, they just need half an hour to heal," Jungkook grinned taking the wrap off throwing on the backseat.

"Salvador has said three days."

"For ordinary werewolves, not for me. He has no idea how quickly I can heal," Jungkook traced his fingertips over the completely dark monster.

"It's good if it stays like that, they shouldn't find out," whispered Jimin raising his arm, gluing his lips to the fresh ink, hoping they won't be late for the surprise party, but they were too high to stop now.

Thank you so much for your feedback. What do you think about the tattoo session with Salvador and his request for drugs? How will Jungkook's birthday party go?

Much <3