45. In the pact

"Jungkookie, stop sulking around

"Jungkookie, stop sulking around. I know you had a nightmare again. If something troubles you speak to me, I'm here for you," Jimin continued to scent him gently while both laid down his omega on him, both touching softly unable to stop searching for each other's lips for a few hungry open mouth kisses.

"I'm way better now," whispered Jungkook caressing Jimin's fluffy hair back, watching his beautiful face, drowning in him.

How much he would wish to never bother about the peace pact expiring in five months during the red moon. If he could press Jimin to the mattress now then knot him and mark him as mate it would be game over for royalty, they would be safe, Jimin would be safe, but he could never. A person like him never deserved any mate and definitely not someone so amazing.

"I'm counting the days till my birth control pills will start to work fully, imagine how much fun we will have then, not troubled to always remember the condom," Jimin's eyes lit up golden when Jungkook growled.

"Jimin stop, I'm already hard like a stone."

"So let's test that stone, shouldn't we?" Jimin blushed raising his brow. "You know I might get my heat soon, maybe a week or two from now."

"Ah," Jungkook sighed, the last thing he needed was a Jimin heat, really, they were spending most of the days in the bedroom anyway on kissing and sex, a Jimin heat would mean to make nothing but love for a week at last.

"You will drive me insane," Jungkook leaned his head back.

"You're dreaming about my heat, aren't you?" Jimin giggled.

"That's why I'm having nightmares," Jungkook raised his brow. "Auch!"

The omega hit him with his little fist.

"You don't like my heat then?" Jimin pouted.

"You're extremely whiny needy and annoying during your heat, but also undeniably cute, so... I kind of hate your heat, but... I also really enjoy it," Jungkook took Jimin's butts in his hands squeezing them in his fingers.

"I see," the omega began to place small licks and kisses on his neck.

His body has been scattered with rich purple and pink hickeys and Jungkook couldn't wait to paint it with new ones.

"You're not so much in control during your heat so you're allowing your inner omega to be fully himself, that's probably the best thing about it," Jungkook was speaking while slowly grinding himself on Jimin, his breath became rapid.

"It's so embarrassing to be honest, the last time I had a heat I was begging for your d* like some weirdo."

"You don't need your heat to beg for it," Jungkook grinned.

"You're so bad today," Jimin bit his neck playfully.

"But you enjoy my annoying self," he whispered suddenly flipping them over then pushing into Jimin.