43. Omega scent

The scent of dew drops and orchids hit Jungkook's nostrils when he entered a beautiful bedroom with soft pastel colored furniture, a plush bear was lying on a stunning blue dress on a king size bed

The scent of dew drops and orchids hit Jungkook's nostrils when he entered a beautiful bedroom with soft pastel colored furniture, a plush bear was lying on a stunning blue dress on a king size bed. There was a lot of jewelry scattered on the long table in front of a lit up mirror, note sheets in a violin box, and Jungkook's heart twisted as he has unmistakably entered a room of an omega, because it had that homey feeling to it Jimin was always crating in his spaces.

There was a shower running behind a half opened bathroom door so he walked through the room hiding behind the long velvet curtain, his senses in uproar, his insides twisting especially when the shower stream stopped.

A female was humming a song walking into the room, wearing a silky bathroom while drying her dripping hair with a towel. Even in her late forties she was a beauty - the wife of Kim Namjoon, the werewolf queen.

She approached the bed lifting the teddy bear caressing over it with a smile.

"Taeyan, stop hiding," she whispered with a melodic voice.

Jungkook's blood froze to ice when he caught another scent in the room, a totally frightened alpha's scent for sure.

"Taeyan, are you here," the woman giggled kneeling on the carpet lifting the long golden blanket to look underneath the bed. "Baby, what happened, why are you crying?" Her tone changed to worried.

"Mum! Mum!" A boy with Taehyung like dark curls crawled from underneath the bed hugging her tightly.

"What happened to you? Have your sisters played a prank on you again," the omega lady caressed the tears off his face.

"Mum a monster is hiding here!" Whispered the boy.

"A monster? What monster," she laughed. "Where, show me?"

Taehyung's youngest brother lifted his trembling hand pointing at the curtain when Jungkook shifted before he could control himself coming out stepping to them, to grab both and lift in his arms covering their mouths with his clawed hands.

"One word and you're both dead," he breathed out dragging them under his arms out of the room sneaking as quietly, despite the victims he has captured, towards the main throne room where he decided to wait for Namjoon himself.

"Jungkook?" The bed beside him felt so empty when Jimin opened his eyes. His body was still exhausted, but the hours of sleep have helped him to regain some strength.

"Jungkook?" Jimin raised his voice as he was so cold without his alpha, needed his hands around himself so badly.

Was Jungkook ok? Has he really taken out all bullets, Jimin became anxious getting up to find out Jungkook's clothes were gone from the floor.

Has the alpha abandoned him here? It couldn't be, not after all they've been through, they meant for each other, at last Jungkook meant for Jimin, if Jungkook's feelings were as strong, Jimin couldn't tell. He strongly hoped, yet, Jungkook never wanted to close the bond and mate him.

Am I not the mate for him, thought Jimin bitterly, or am I just the mate to his wolf, but he doesn't like me enough.

The Citadel so empty, just the scent of blue moonlight and neck kisses still lingering in the rooms. The thick volume of Werewolf Mythology was still lying on the floor next to the couch raising all hair on his body. Reading them in high school he had thought they're just a bunch of cheesy nonsense stories, but now.

Has he really left, asked Jimin finding his backpack open, one of his shirts missing, at last he wanted to be surrounded with my scent, right, that's why he took it. You're so hopeless Jimin, where are you, the real you?

His steps rushed when he stormed outside to find the way leading to The Citadel empty, not a single trace of the motorbike. Tears stormed to his face and he wished to hit Jungkook and yell all possible insults at him. Great, he was stranded somewhere so far from civilization going back seemed almost impossible.

I need to collect the blue roses, then I'll go back to my flat on foot, he decided, walking down the beach towards the rustling ocean, sitting in the crystal sand thinking about his life, Jungkook, princess Luna and the beast, royalty, Taehyung, Jin, Lila and Lola, his parents' death, Yoongi, the legends, the princess and her alpha mating here, Jungkook, yes mostly about Jungkook and his stupid heart falling harder than possible, so he was here, just a lost omega wearing a way too short hoodie to underwear, sitting in the sand wishing for nothing more than his alpha to return.

I love this idiot so much, what even, he thought feeling new tears rolling down his face.

The werewolf queen and her youngest son were trembling in his hands when Jungkook became visible to the stunned guards in that huge throne room.

"King Namjoon!" They began to run and shout, armed soldiers storming in but non dared to fire, soon a heavy scent hit him and the high doors were pushed open revealing the silver haired man, his eyes blood red, his face so pale.
The woman shivered in his arms at the sight of her husband, her omega heart definitely willing to be saved by her alpha.

Namjoon stopped raising his hand looking at Jungkook only, his voice trembling when he started to speak.

"Super alpha, just easy there."

Jungkook hissed his body becoming wider, the beast hungry for enemies' blood.

"You will stop hunting us, you will leave my omega in peace, no one will touch him, he's free," hissed Jungkook. "Then I will let your wife and son go."

Namjoon took a step closer but Jungkook uncovered his fangs so the man stopped.

"Listen there super alpha, you don't want to mate that male omega called Park, give him to my oldest son..."

Jungkook growled closing his hands on the throats of the woman and the child.

"Ok! Ok!" Yelled Namjoon. "Let's make a packt between the super alpha and the royalty. We will stop chasing and hunting you, will leave omega Park Jimin in peace," Namjoon was looking at him only, his trembling hand still raised in a calming gesture.

"No one will touch him," growled Jungkook. "He's free, free to choose whoever he desires as his mate."

Thank you so much for your support

Thank you so much for your support.what do you think about the chapter and what Jungkook has done? Will he be able to close the peace packt?

Much <3