67. Prince Charming

"It's him!"

"It's him!"

"Look at him!"

"Rumor has it, he's the super omega!"

The whispers started the moment Jimin entered the huge ballroom in Taehyung's villa.
He was wearing a posh outfit and glittering diamond jewelry Taehyung has chosen for him and he has never felt more out of place in his life.

The royalty and their guests surrounding him all excited to get a glimmer of the new pack's Luna, the future husband of the king.

Taehyung was wearing a bright suit, his dark locks styled flawlessly today, but no designer clothing could hide the ugliness of his soul.

"My mate," he said with a fake grin catching everyone's attention, approaching Jimin to close him in an unwanted hug that made him almost throw up from disgust. "Remember our deal Park," he hissed into his ear so Jimin tapped his back awkwardly with the edge of his hand then forced a grimace on his face.

"Nice to see you," he pressed out.

Taehyung didn't seem to be happy with that answer but played it cool taking Jimin under the arm leading through the ballroom to a throne prepared for him on Namjoon's left side.

"My son has found his mate, the love of his life, isn't it amazing," Namjoon got up clapping and the whole ballroom followed with applause when Taehyung pressed Jimin to his side wrapping his arm around his waist, muttering smile with the corners of his mouth.

Jimin bit his lip to not to cry, counted in his head then forced something that must have never resemble a smile yet he hoped it was enough for royalty to be happy and fuck off.

"Tae, wow that's amazing news, you're so lucky," a young man in a black suit to a dark violet silk shirt approached them and Jimin bowed his head slightly recognizing prince Jung Hoseok from the neighboring kingdom.

"Hobi, I'm so happy you made it for the ball," Taehyung finally let go of Jimin hurrying to hug the man.

"I've been in the city for longer now, just enjoying to travel around your land. I was hoping maybe accidentally I could meet someone for myself. How does it feel to meet the only one?" Hoseok became excited when Taehyung suddenly looked like if he's biting on a lemon.

"Yeah... you know... I'm sorry I need to open the ball," he passed the stunned prince hurrying down the marble stairs to his aunt to ask her for the first dance.

"Jimin right?" Hoseok turned to him stretching his hand out. "Aren't you that omega dealer I have seen around here last year?" He approached lowering his voice.

"Yes, that's me," Jimin blushed shaking the prince's hand shyly.

"Uncle Jimin! Uncle Jimin!"

There were high voices nearing and Jimin's heart filled with some joy for the first time since days when he turned to see Lola and Lila running his way.