4. Antisocial Puppy

Has that been real, wondered Jungkook watching the boy peacefully sleeping beside him

Has that been real, wondered Jungkook watching the boy peacefully sleeping beside him. The knot has finally let go and he could have slipped out, so he was lying there watching the sweet omega breathing in steadily, smiling to his dreams. Jungkook's heart so weak as a part of him has always wished to wake up to such a sight, not just blood and massacre, and insane guilt. Has he really had his first real sex, first ever pleasant sexual experience, first ever knot, first ever real climax.

You've found him, our mate, his inner wolf was crying tears of joy when Jungkook sighed clenching his fists.

He couldn't have a mate, he needed to deny what has happened here, go back to the heartless feared beast that was just killing omegas without ever even touching what real pleasure is. He didn't even know the boy's name, yet he was lying there still not able to take his eyes off him, wishing for morning to never come, for that cute little omega to never leave his bed. The boy made him feel special, made him feel human more than beast, could calm the monster inside him, made him so protective he wouldn't ever dear to have a hair on the omega's head harmed.

You have to forget who he is to you and let your mate go, thought Jungkook bitterly caressing his palm down the boy's cheek to receive a soft purr.

They had been fully human again as dawn was raising behind the huge windows, Jungkook's heart heavy, his lips searching for the boy's big warm ones to melt in them, as he couldn't live a second without that taste.

How will I let him go, my precious mate? He looks like an angel, he thought pecking the boy's lips many times feeling him scooping closer so he pulled him into a tight hug inhaling his scent, drowning in in unconditionally.

I love you, was his inner wolf whispering to that powerful beautiful Luna he had sensed last night, them both given completely, but him and the boy could still find a way out of that and pretend that night has never ever happened.

Although he has always despised kisses, always killed each girl who had dared to kiss him immediately. He has never been the one kissing someone until finding that boy.
Damn, I will miss the taste of his lips, thought Jungkook gluing back into the omega's cushin ones.

Lovelier than anything he has ever scented a deep smell hit his nostrils the moment Jimin woke up, his whole body so exhausted yet amazing, that dream he had had about being taken to stars and further by the most handsome alpha alive has been so real. Jimin yawned opening his eyes to see an unfamiliar room, a huge king size bed, a warm duvet was wrapped around his totally naked body when there was a soft palm caressing over his hip and lower back, a breath was hitting the side of his neck crumbling all hair on his body when Jimin raised his eyes open getting the man's trained tattooed body in, his insides flipping madly. Was it all real?

"Ahhhh!" Yelled Jimin sitting up.

"What?" A low voice sounded and he turned to catch chocolate doe eyes looking straight at him.

The man's way too handsome face was raising unwanted butterflies as if what he remembered has damn happened.

Mate is so flawless, squealed the Luna inside him.

Jimin's body was in an uproar now when the man sat up next to him caressing his tattooed palm down his arm in an electrifying way blowing air onto his shoulder while inhaling his scent.

"What are you!" Yelled Jimin.

"Let me scent you for a few more moments, my inner wolf can't let go yet," the man's low raspy voice was so trilling Jimin's skin filled with goosebumps when the stranger's nose brushed his scent glades.

"Ah!" Jimin moaned closing his eyes, falling into flashlights. "No! I mean! Stop! Damn stop!" He jumped out of the bed his heart pounding rapidly, the man's lust filled eyes were slipping down his completely exposed body so Jimin cursed grabbing the duvet, ignoring the man's strong thighs and his aroused length, while he covered himself blushing terribly.

"Sorry," the alpha lowered his head becoming equally embarrassed. "You're the first person who had survived a night with me, so... I really have no idea how to act."

"You really have no social skills Puppy, huh?" Jimin raised his brow cursing at himself for calling the damn super alpha, that most feared beast 'puppy.' If the man gets angry he won't stand a chance, but to his surprise he saw a sweet chuckle.

"I guess you're right," he muttered.

"Yeah, if that is cleared I'd like to get back my drugs and get some clothes preferably as you have completely destroyed mine, then... yeah... I'll be going," Jimin blushed horribly.

If the guy wasn't sure how to act how could he know, he has been a virgin last night, never even kissed or touched. Great! At last they had used protection.

"Drugs?" The alpha's eyes laid on him so Jimin scooped a few steps back.

"I'm the main dealer of Handover mafia, if I liked I could even poison a mythical creature like you."

The man tried his best not to burst out with laughter.

"You're actually cute, super-omaga."

"What! I'm no super omega, things like those are fairy tales, just nonsense."

"If you're raising your hopes up though no luck here. I don't want a mate," the alpha's eyes became cold, he got up from the bed walking through the room, his muscles twitching, his claws appearing, but he hid them and Jimin could feel the change in his scent, as if he was leading a battle with his inner wolf.

The Luna inside him suddenly broken, but Jimin ignored. He knew better.

"I don't want a mate too, so equally, don't rise your hopes up," he said more dryly than intended.

"Good so," the alpha turned to him. "Anyway, just for the notice. I'm Jungkook. What is your name?"

"Jimin," he muttered.

Their eyes met causing a thousand sensations in his body so he covered himself more with the duvet.

"So... I get going. Is the bathroom there?" He pointed at a door in the room.

The alpha nodded so Jimin ran there the duvet sweeping the floor around him like some freaking dress, he really must have looked pitifully.

"Ah... and could you leave out some clothes for me?" He asked.

"Sure," the alpha chuckled and Jimin hid in the bathroom before he will be called cute or other creepy things again.

Thank you so much for your feedback. Did you like the chapter? What do you think about Jikook's morning and them rejecting each other? Will they meet again?

Much <3