40. The Citadel

Dawn was raising, the rustling of the ocean so peaceful like out of this world especially after the horror of the previous hours

Dawn was raising, the rustling of the ocean so peaceful like out of this world especially after the horror of the previous hours. The bike stopped in the sand in front of a round building with high stained-glass windows and a dome like roof.

"We're here," Jungkook growled stumbling off the bike taking two steps forward then collapsing on the ground so Jimin freaked out running to him.

"Jungkook! Jungkook! Don't faint!" He begged trying to lift the alpha.

Damn was he heavy, but Jimin never cared less throwing Jungkook over his back carrying him all the way into that strange building.

It was cold inside, the scent of humidity and ancient dust in the air, the first rays of the raising sun were hitting the high stained-glass windows, building an impressive mosaic of rainbow colors inside.

It seemed, that with each step Jungkook was becoming heavier, but Jimin ignored carrying him into the rooms until finding a couch he carefully placed the alpha onto.

"I'll be right back, hold on Puppy," begged Jimin kissing Jungkook's sweaty forehead before running through the house to find a kitchen like space, a sharp knife, some bottle of vodka and tissues.

This have to make, he thought grabbing a pair of scissors running back to cut Jungkook's shirt open.

His breath becoming short at the sight of his bruised back, but how he had feared some of the bullets were already covering with fresh skin, as Jungkook's healing abilities were insane.

"It will hurt," muttered Jimin spilling the knife with alcohol then digging it into Jungkook's skin to take the first bullet out.

The alpha yelled raising off the couch, his blood shoot red eyes scary, but Jimin held him down.

"Don't move, I need to do it pretty quickly until your body swallows them and starts a poisonous infection," Jimin looked at Jungkook seriously so the alpha nodded reaching for a pillow biting on it giving him a sign to continue.

It took time, the sun was high in the sky nearing noon, Jimin's hands and forearms filled with blood, there was whole pile of bullets on the floor but it seemed none was left inside Jungkook's body.

The alpha has lost consciousness from pain several times, he was now lying there with tears filled eyes staring at the opposite wall blankly.

"Do you feel any more bullets in your back," asked Jimin who's head was dizzy from watching all that flesh and blood. Jungkook shook his head slightly so Jimin sighed getting up walking to the kitchen then coming back with a bowl to collect the bullets then discard them all. Jungkook had his eyes closed, his whole body twitching like in some fever, sweat drops rolling down his face.
Jimin freaked out again running to the nearest sink to wash his hands carefully off all blood.

The day was so warm outside, the ocean wind playing with his hair, yet he ignored walking around the building swiftly to scan each plant that was growing there.

I need something that lowers fever and infection...

Blue moon roses, that's impossible, he almost screamed running towards the bushes filled with rich blue petals. Was it a miracle, as they were almost impossible to find, Jimin has never seen one in his life and he could get his hand on almost any ingredient no matter how rare it has been.

Those roses here looked real thought, but he investigated them from all sides, even tried chewing on a leaf before picking them up and carrying those huge blue flowers to the kitchen then using a spoon to press the juices out of them.

How can blue moon roses grow here in some abandoned building at the edge of the world, he wondered carrying his mixture of juice and petals to the other room to gently place it onto Jungkook's back.

The alpha's muscles twitched, yet he was staying completely quiet, Jimin was surprised how brave he was in enduring pain.

"You will be fine soon," whispered Jimin kissing his shoulder then spreading the rest of the mixture all over his back.

Jungkook looked at him, his eyes still red and so exhausted, he seemed tense, yet relaxed after a moment, slowly closing his eyes drifting into a sleep.

Jimin sighed carrying the empty bowl to the kitchen to wash it then check the time on his device. In two hours he will need to bring new petals and change the mixture as it was draining the poison and infection off Jungkook's body.

Jimin's moves automatic, as not thinking about it was the only way to stay sane. What has his alpha done? Covered him with his own body from hundreds off bullets becoming a living shield.

The omega sniffed putting the bowl under the running water steam.

He didn't want to mate, yet he was ready to give his life to keep him safe.

I love you you idiot, thought Jimin sniffing more. If I had been an alpha I would have so mated you and ended this peril here and now. Would make us just happy, becoming a couple starting our own little family. You idiot, can't you mate me, I'm tired of running.

The wooden floor was squealing underneath his trainers, Jungkook still sleeping peacefully in the other room so Jimin walked upstairs to discover this house had a huge bedroom at the top floor, with ceiling to floor windows going out on the ocean and the impressive beach.

What is this place, he wondered going down the round staircase to find a study room with maps of the sky and many books on the shelves.

One, opened on the desk caught his attention as there was a drawing of a beautiful girl walking into a river towards a beast on the page. He lifted it quickly blowing the dust off the cover to find golden letters in curvy XVIIIth century writing on the front.

 He lifted it quickly blowing the dust off the cover to find golden letters in curvy XVIIIth century writing on the front

Thank you so much for your support. I really hope you enjoyed the chapter. What do you think about Jikook reaching the safe place and Jimin helping Jungkook? What book has Jimin found?

Much <3