24. Scent remover

Three and a half kilograms of strongest and most expensive drugs in the werewolf world were resting in the brown cardboard box Jimin had found in the kitchen

Three and a half kilograms of strongest and most expensive drugs in the werewolf world were resting in the brown cardboard box Jimin had found in the kitchen. He was spraying them with scent remover now, so Jungkook will never find out about their existence.

"Are you sure you want to face Taehyung? He will try to get you, it for sure is a trap," Yoongi stopped right next to him.

"Jin and his daughters are in danger, besides he needs those drugs like oxygen so he might really be there after them by any chance."

"Jimin, you exactly know what he is after," Yoongi's voice brought goosebumps onto his skin.

"I know," Jimin bit his lip.

He wants to mate me to become werewolf king, then when I won't be useful anymore he will kill me, he finished in his head.

"I need to set off soon, the appointment is at 10:00," Jimin checked the time on his device then closed the box storming the corridor.

Lovely like early morning dew drops, the scent of blue moonlight and neck kisses hit his nostrils, twisting his insides uncontrollably.

"Hi," Jungkook blushed walking into the corridor wearing a towel only barely wrapped around his hips, Jimin's eyes widening at the sight of his exposed trained body he wished to lick up and down, glue his tongue to those tight abs.

"Why have you left the bed so early?" Whispered Jungkook coming closer to pull him into a tight hug and scent him. "And why are you wearing my yesterday's shirt?"

"Kind of smelled like you," Jimin blushed harder.

Why would he deny how much he needed to be surrounded by his alpha's scent, after all they had done tonight he would really make an idiot of himself playing it cool and pretending he's not falling so hard.

"Can we return upstairs and continue the nice stuff?" Jungkook closed his teeth on his neck playfully, when Jimin's fingers closed on the drug box.

"No I need... I want to go somewhere... you... can come with me," he said looking up into those beautiful doe eyes.

"Where do you want to go so early and what is that?" Jungkook pulled a little bit from him pointing at the box.

"This... um... surprise lunch... I thought we will go out for another trip so I... prepared sandwiches," stuttered Jimin.

"Having an omega is really cool," Jungkook grinned. "Give me five minutes and I'm ready," he leaned in to kiss into Jimin's lips with all longing and passion twisting his head.

"Sure," Jimin was red in the face when they pulled back to catch in heavy breaths. "I'll be waiting here."

"Five minutes, I'm right back," Jungkook kissed his nose then turned around sprinting upstairs when Jimin leaned against the wall inhaling sharply.