5. Werwolf laundry

"Mr

"Mr. Jeon," Yoongi entered his office when Jungkook was watching Jimin who was now dressed up in his black clothes, cutely drowning in them, while he was asked to seat in one of his cars, the sight from up here, the windows on the top floor so heartbreaking.

Another car was leaving the main gate filled with coffins and the bodies of those twenty omega girls causing a cold shiver in his insides. He could end that nightmare once and forever, make Jimin his only, but he couldn't. The beautiful boy deserved freedom, deserved to be able to mate from love not twisted werewolf biology. While his reason keeping him from ever mating anyone was strong.

"Mr. Jeon, I can come later," Yoongi's voice was tense.

Everyone around him always smelled like fear, all his life he hasn't known a different scent, until last night.

"Puppy," the cute nickname Jimin has called him with popped up in his memory.

If anyone other had ever dared to call him that, it would have been his damn last word.
The constant blood lust, arousal and anger he was experiencing returned when the car that carried Jimin left through the main gate. Last night has been so peaceful, the first time in his life when he felt the closest to his human, not monster side. At last he knew now how it was like to be happy and peaceful, to reach stars in pleasure.

Will he even survive his next rut without Jimin?

"No one can know what has happened here tonight," Jungkook turned to Yoongi who tensed more.

"I don't believe that's possible. The royalty is watching each of your steps. Namjoon will do anything to make his son next pack leader."

"You must damn make sure that that secret will never leave those walls!" Jungkook grabbed a lamp tossing it through the room with such impact it broke the door out of its frame, so it crushed into the corridor with a loud bang.

He saw Yoongi's claws have been out, but he was trying to keep them behind his back, the odor of fear becoming so strong he partly shifted.

"You must damn protect him," hissed Jungkook before he could bite his tongue.

"We will not leave him out of eyesight. He's a super Luna so now he's the most desired omega of all time, especially for royalty."

Jungkook's vision blurred, he inhaled sharply trying to keep his human side as long as possible.

"Leave," his voice was just a rough growl and Yoongi stormed out through the opening left after the broken door when he heard him activating the special gates sealing that wing of the villa from the rest of the building so it will prevent him from killing every living being inside it.

The shreds of the straw targets were falling around the attic practice room but Jimin was still hitting them with the sword destroying one by one.

"Oh... you're here!"

The familiar scent of cappuccino and strawberries hit him, so he turned to see Jin, a cheerful omega who was working as a barista in that small cafe across the street from his house.

"What's that scent?" Jin suddenly became pale moving back towards the door.

"Um... that. I have given those clothes to the public laundry and they unfortunately washed them with some stinky alpha's clothes," muttered Jimin trying to sound as unbothered as possible.

Why hasn't he just taken off Jungkook's clothes right after coming home, was still wearing them drowning in that intoxicating scent of blue moonlight and neck kisses, he couldn't describe that scent in any other way.

Sure even if you did his scent would be all over you, it won't leave for days, Jimin sighed.

"Laundry? It smells as if a thousand alphas' had had you last night," Jin laughed nervously.

Trust me it felt like that, as he's a strong as thousand alphas combined.

"You know I'm not sleeping around, definitely wouldn't give my body to those big headed assholes," Jimin grabbed the sword tighter.

"Don't end like me," sighed Jin lowering his head.

"No worries, I won't," Jimin sighed.

Jin was another example of how unfair their world was, another reason to never ever find a mate and let those bastards destroy you.

"You haven't been home last night and it was full moon. I was worried."

"I had to supply the omega girls from the school. You know super alpha's rut," Jimin blushed horribly remembering Jungkook's warm hard d* deeply inside him, even damn knoting.

"Oh that beastly creature. We're so unlucky to be born in the same times as him... Jimin, just... no, stupid thought," Jin sent him a suspicious glance.

"What?" Jimin was avoiding his gaze.

"I hope you know what you're doing," Jin sighed. "Seems like you're not in the mood though."

"Some bastards have stolen my supply for Kim Taehyung, but I sliced a few heads," Jimin swung the sword.

"Oh... you should really think about a less dangerous job," Jin walked towards the door.

"It keeps me alive," Jimin closed his fists.

"Sure, just, be aware of alphas, no matter how amazing they seem, they never mean it," Jin shook his head then left the room when Jimin looked at the last straw target making a flip in the air to cut its head then land smoothly.

What was he trying to kill so badly, the memories of Jungkook's kisses and touch or the fact that he has been just another omega forced into sex by his stupid nature.

Concentrate, he begged himself laying the sword aside then glancing at his device. It was nearly midday and he needed to hurry, as he had an appointment made with Kim Taehyung at noon.

 It was nearly midday and he needed to hurry, as he had an appointment made with Kim Taehyung at noon

Thank you so much for your feedback. I hope you're enjoying the story so far. What do you think about Jikook trying to deny their obvious longing for each other and Jimin being the most wanted omega now? Will the royalty try to get him?

Also I can't wait for Butter, I'm so excited.

Much <3